Providing more than 192,788 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

$1000

Average Price

$1150

Price Range From $225 to $4000

Auto Shipment Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Auto Shipment

Review by on 2/12/2019 11:04 AM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Great job! Shipped my Jeep Renegade from FL to NV in a timely manner with a very professional., courtesy driver (Brian). Was my first experience shipping a car and the initial entry point was diffi [More]

Carla Melindo - Hi Jeff, We appreciate the time you take out of your busy schedule to write us a nice review. We are delighted that we were able to meet your expectations and satisfy your needs. We look forward in...
My auto move AutoStar Transport Express

My auto move

Review by on 11/28/2018 12:08 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I have nothing but good vibes for this company. Auyostar famr me a bottom line pricing that was competitive and their Cudtomer Service was outstanding commencing with Mr Kuh Tailor and ending with a [More]

Mike Cannon - From Taylor 888-802-8250 Ext. 2223: Thank you for the awesome review Art. It was a pleasure helping you transport your vehicle. Please let me know if there is anything else we can do for you, your fam...
1501601230-WP AmeriFreight Car Shipping

1501601230-WP

Review by on 9/19/2018 3:36 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ameri Frieght representative was patient and provided all the necessary information which allowed me to make an informed decision. There was no pressure.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Auto Transport Rates, Call Richard (678) 821-2653.
car transport Lightning Auto Carriers

car transport

Review by on 9/13/2018 2:32 PM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Brad and Matt at lightning Auto Carriers could not have been better if they drove my car themselves. Extremely helpful always in touch and their driver was also great . On time when they made a picku [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
Worst company EVER Auto Transport 123

Worst company EVER

Review by on 6/28/2018 10:42 AM about Auto Transport 123

Outright liars. 3 day window turns into a 10 day window. Ccard payment turns into cash only. Don't trust what they say. Say one thing and do another.

Keith - To Whom it May Concern We would really like to address the individuals concern, however the email associated with this review does not come up in our System - If the individual can please send a Con...
overall experience AutoStar Transport Express

overall experience

Review by on 2/27/2018 5:35 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

i was very satisfied with Frank my dispatcher to the driver that delivered my car in perfect condition and on time delivery this is my second time using this transport company for their honesty caring [More]

Mike Cannon - Frank 888-802-8250 Ext 2248: Thank you so much for the great review Reinaldo! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you are satisfied with the service once again. As you kno...
Good service AutoStar Transport Express

Good service

Review by on 1/19/2018 7:57 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Great service from everyone who helped me move my vehicle from Miami to Reno. courteous, helpful. Great service from everyone who helped me move my vehicle from Miami to Reno. courteous, helpful. [More]

Mike Cannon - Benjamin Acevedo 888 802 8250 ext 2241 : Thank you so much for choosing us John! It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport ! Should you need to transport a vehicle again, please don’t hesitate...
Auto Transport Orlando to Las Vegas 50 States Auto Relocation

Auto Transport Orlando to Las Vegas

Review by on 1/17/2018 4:10 PM about 50 States Auto Relocation

50 States Auto Relocation LLC was awesome, I was referred to Milton by a mutual friend. I had called on a Wednesday AM and my car was loaded on the way to Las Vegas the very next day. The communicatio [More]

50 States Management - Devon, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future! For any future transport needs call Milton directly!
warning Montway Auto Transport

warning

Review by on 8/2/2017 2:34 PM about Montway Auto Transport

To whom it may concern, I had placed an order to have my sons car shipped from panama city Florida to Reno Nevada on 7-18-2017. The load date was set for 7/24/2017- 7/25/2017. on 7/25/2017 I called [More]

Montway - Please know that any review is taken very seriously. We welcome any recommendations that help to improve the quality of our services for our customers. All service dates in the auto transport industry...
Lowballs carriers, then raises the price Montway Auto Transport

Lowballs carriers, then raises the price

Review by on 8/2/2017 11:55 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Booked with Montway and then cancelled when I found out they were offering the shipment at a price nobody would pickup for. ($1000). After I CANCELLED, Montway raises the price to $1400 then to $1450 [More]

Montway - Montway truly appreciates the customer writing a review about his experience. Whether good or bad we welcome any recommendations that help to improve the quality of our services for our customers. Ou...