Providing more than 215,361 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Average Price

$779

Price Range From $137 to $3800

First time shipper and they made it easy AmeriFreight Car Shipping

First time shipper and they made it easy

Review by on 3/18/2020 11:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great company to work with. They were transparent and explained every step. Kaye did a phenomenal job checking in on me and ensure my truck was shipped.

AmeriFreight - Call Kaye Martindale at 678-821-2296 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Amazing service Lightning Auto Carriers

Amazing service

Review by on 2/19/2020 10:57 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Matt is amazing. We have used him twice and both times he did an incredible job. He keeps you updated and takes care of all the details. Highly recommended him.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 7484.
bad follow through/communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

bad follow through/communication

Review by on 1/27/2020 6:05 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight does not seem to have their paperwork in order, nor is it easy to communicate with them. To sum up--they started with one price.. When they had a bid from a carrier, they called me., it w [More]

AmeriFreight - We apologize for any frustrations this customer encountered. An error was made on the initial paperwork sent to the carrier, but was immediately corrected by our staff and updated in the carrier compa...
Excellent service AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service

Review by on 1/22/2020 9:22 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amy was a huge help to me. She was professional and courteous and went above and beyond to correct a misstep of my own doing. I highly recommend AmeriFreght for the quick and professional service.

AmeriFreight - Call Amy Schmidt at 678-271-3044 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Faster Delivery TMShipping

Faster Delivery

Review by on 8/20/2019 4:30 AM about TMShipping

Recently placed an order with these guys. My driver was assigned during one day and my car was delivered even one day earlier than I expected. The representative and carrier stayed in touch with me fr [More]

TMShipping - We appreciate your kind words, Wilson! We will be happy to assist you in the future with your car transportation. Best regards, TMShipping
Success BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Success

Review by on 7/30/2019 10:12 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I worked with Stewart on two separate moves and both times he was responsive, helpful, friendly, and good at problem solving when and if any issues came up. After working with him on the first move I [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you so much for your feedback. Looking forward to assist you in the future!
Excellent service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Excellent service

Review by on 7/16/2019 8:15 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Great company, and Danny was so easy and great to work with. My car was shipped from Denver to California and everything was seamless- from the booking, to the transport process, to the actual deliver [More]

Smart Talk - For the same great service contact us at our Toll-free #: (888) 884-0608 and we´ll get you the best broker for your route. Remember, we do heavy hauling, car transport and freight in general all over ...
Fast easy and straight forward AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Fast easy and straight forward

Review by on 6/18/2019 3:08 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This was my first time shipping any car. I had second thoughts and troubles thinking of what to do with my car. I ended up wanting to keep it. Shipping it with me in my move was the best decision made [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, please contact Harry Davis at 678-608-0604
Kimberly ASG Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly ASG

Review by on 6/13/2019 2:56 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly is an absolute hero. She helped us out with getting our truck shipped to California and then to Guam. Not only that, she held our hand the entire way and made the paperwork and all the compli [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY 12 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Jinyoung, Challenging shipments are ones that I enjoy! ...
Pickup transport AutoStar Transport Express

Pickup transport

Review by on 6/3/2019 7:54 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

I initially spoke with Barry at AutoStar transport, and I immediately felt comfortable with this company as he was knowledgeable, patient with my many questions and the sense of integrity. Once he ex [More]

Mike Cannon - From Barry Courts 888-802-8250 ext 4218 Thank you Ken for the nice review! I am so glad to have helped you with this transportation, it was a pleasure dealing with you over the phone. If you ever ...