Providing more than 174,105 Car Transport Quotes & Rates. Request Your Own Instant Prices.
In Partnership With In Partnership with Car Transport.com

Price Range From $100 to $3750

Buggy transport Lightning Auto Carriers

Buggy transport

Review by on 6/14/2018 9:53 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Matt is awesome! Gets it done and communicates well. Thanks bud. I will use Lightning again for sure. I will and have recommended Matt for his services.

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have their car moved and the same 5 star service please call or text Matt at 561 807 74...
Excellent service! AutoStar Transport Express

Excellent service!

Review by on 5/31/2018 4:06 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

It was an excellent service and I really appreciate the business done by this shipment company. Also, I wanted to send my special thanks to Edwin for his discipline and effort!

Mike Cannon - Thank you so much for the great review Bashar! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and that you are satisfied with our service. We always make sure to work with reputable carr...
Lightning Auto Carriers

Review by on 5/27/2018 9:35 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent service!

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very muc...
Heidi Schulze 360-464-1038 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Heidi Schulze 360-464-1038

Review by on 4/30/2018 2:11 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Very easy to deal with, always a prompt response when communicating. The transaction was very smooth and hassle-free. Would definitely use in the future.

Terry Williams - Heidi Schulze 360-214-3671 call me directly or email for free quote Heidi@autoshippinggroup.com Matej, thank you so very much for trusting me in transporting your new Truck! I appreciate your kind wo...
Mr Eric BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Mr Eric

Review by on 4/26/2018 5:50 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Mr Eric have great communication, takes you straight to the point . Makes shipping really easy , and in one week I’m Making another move as well , Keep up the great work . And thank you for every [More]

Linda Ross - Many Thanks for your feedback! It's a pleasure to work with you!
Honest and Quick- MoveWheels BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Honest and Quick- MoveWheels

Review by on 4/9/2018 2:13 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Needed to transport my daughter car back home. This was the first time I needed to transport a vehicle. Of course I needed to move the car quickly, within a week timeframe. I searched and did my homew [More]

Linda Ross - We are happy to know that we are on the right way. Thank you for choosing us!
On Time Friendly Good Communication AmeriFreight Car Shipping

On Time Friendly Good Communication

Review by on 4/5/2018 11:03 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Overall good experience. As advertised. They communicated well, and driver called ahead to let me know status. Delivered on time, car was fine, very happy with the service. From first phone call to pi [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates, contact Harry at 678-608-0604
Vehicle transport - No Surprises! BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Vehicle transport - No Surprises!

Review by on 2/27/2018 4:30 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

The representative lined up a great mover for the stated price and timeline. I was not able to be at the pickup or delivery location. The mover was in effective communication with me at all times. [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company
Transporting my 1958 Chevy Impala Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Transporting my 1958 Chevy Impala

Review by on 2/23/2018 12:45 AM about Onassis Auto Transportation Corp.

Someone that I was talking to dropped the ball, majorly, but Ann picked it right up and gave me amazing customer service. Our car was delivered in a beautiful enclosed truck. I would definitely use t [More]

Kristine Borja - Thank you Sherri Ann for taking the time to send us a review. Here are Onassis Auto Transportation, we always want to make sure that we provide excellent service to our clients by sending them profess...
car transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

car transport

Review by on 2/15/2018 11:30 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly's communication skills are excellent. I received solicitations from dozens of transport brokers. Unlike the Auto Shipping Group, most of them never returned calls or emails. Kimberly was very [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY OVER 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Ben, I'm so glad we were able to get this transport...
Just Hoffman BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Just Hoffman

Review by on 2/14/2018 12:45 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Justin was able to get the agreed upon quote price stated in the contract. There was a little friction in the beginning but he was flexible and found a driver which I appreciated. Business is business [More]

Linda Ross - Thanks for choosing us!
AmeriFreight Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

AmeriFreight Shipping

Review by on 2/9/2018 11:30 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Mr. Jorge Cruz is a good communicator and stayed on top monitoring for potential transporters to make the delivery as quickly as possible. During delivery I was also apprised of the whereabouts of [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Jorge at 678-621-1768
Great service. Friendly. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great service. Friendly.

Review by on 1/26/2018 1:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

After submitting my information online at four different websites I was bombarded by calls with quotes. Kimberly's quote was the lowest, by far, and honestly she was the only person I'd spoken to from [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY OVER 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Scott, Thank you so much. I am so glad that you tr...
Good moving company BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Good moving company

Review by on 1/19/2018 12:03 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

In general it is a very good experience. The price is very good and the driver is polite. It is a little bit bothering because the driver insists that he can only come to pick up my car during the nig [More]

Linda Ross - We strive to serve every customer qualitatively!
Transport Lightning Auto Carriers

Transport

Review by on 1/17/2018 7:17 AM about Lightning Auto Carriers

Excellent fast professional service I would highly recommend this company for all transport needs across America Matt was not only prefessional but dilegint making sure my vehicle departed fr [More]

LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS - Thank you very much for the great review. Anyone else looking to have there car moved and the same 5 star service please call Matt at 561 807 7484.
Transported my truck BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Transported my truck

Review by on 12/29/2017 4:18 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Had a great experience with movewheels.com The Rep. VALERY YOUNG ! Was very professional and willing to help me the extra mile, she did a follow up from the beginning of the process till the end , m [More]

Linda Ross - It was pleasant to work with you
Great Job by Amerifreight! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Job by Amerifreight!

Review by on 12/28/2017 12:15 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent communication for pickup and delivery. On time for pickup and a day earlier than we anticipated for delivery. The staff who received the order were friendly and professional, and walked me [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Danielle at 678-608-0624
Car Transport TD Auto Transportation LLC

Car Transport

Review by on 12/24/2017 6:33 AM about TD Auto Transportation LLC

Anthony was the most honest of all the transporters I spoke with. Dependable. Reliable. Honest.Trust worthy. No hidden agenda and no Gimmicks according to his motto. He matched the price I earlier fou [More]

anthony sciola - Thank you for the great review Bose.
Awesome transport Auto Transport 123

Awesome transport

Review by on 12/21/2017 3:30 PM about Auto Transport 123

These guys pickuped up my car from LA for me so i didnt have to fly down and get caught in the ash from all the fires they arrived on time and unloaded my BMW Z4 with caution and ease it was dirty as [More]

Keith - Happy Holidays to all! Call NOW to hear about our specials 888-885-9123!!!
Copart Auction Pickup and Delivery Montway Auto Transport

Copart Auction Pickup and Delivery

Review by on 12/16/2017 10:30 PM about Montway Auto Transport

Knowledgeable and courteous professionals helped me arrange for the pickup, transport and delivery of my vehicle. The transporter of my vehicle provided me with updates by telephone. Much appreciate [More]

Montway - That's what we love to hear, Greg! Thanks for shipping your vehicle with us.
Damien Walker BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Damien Walker

Review by on 12/13/2017 10:13 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

I had a fairly difficult time during the transportation process because of issues that occurred with a San Diego company. However, Damien was very patient and responsible during the entire process. [More]

Linda Ross - We greatly appreciate your feedback!
Customer Service Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Customer Service

Review by on 12/7/2017 3:33 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Joe at Smart Talk Transport has demonstrated the best customer service among competitors. He is professional, reliable and most importantly honest/fair with rates. I definitely recommend Smart Talk Tr [More]

Smart Talk - For the same GREAT SERVICE call or text JOE at 305-901-5501 or ext 119.
Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 10/10/2017 2:01 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used Julie several times to transport our vehicles. She's always gets the job done right away even when it's short notice. She looks for the best deals out there around your price range. You sh [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Luis it is always great working with you on your transports. I look forward to the next one and wish you the very best always. Sincerely, Juli...
Great Professional Service Elite Auto Shipping Inc.

Great Professional Service

Review by on 9/19/2017 10:29 PM about Elite Auto Shipping Inc.

Such Great Professional Service. So glad that Ellyn was the one that helped me. Spoke with so many different reps from different companies and Ellyn was by far the most diligent and helpful. I'm beyon [More]

Ruben - For the same GREAT SERVICE call ELLYN at 917-751-6737 or ext 704
Final Payment Montway Auto Transport

Final Payment

Review by on 9/18/2017 2:50 PM about Montway Auto Transport

When the driver arrived he disputed the final payment. I had to show him an invoice from my email that had the final payment amount. Then he called the company to discuss the finall payment. Totally [More]

Montway - Hello, Cassandra! Thank you for sharing your experience with Montway and for allowing us to assist you with your vehicle transport. We understand that it can be stressful when relocating and choosing ...
Customer service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer service

Review by on 9/7/2017 12:23 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance went out of his to help me and with a very small window to find a transport. He was extremely understanding and patience with all my frustration. He called me several times to follow up to mak [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Teri ...
Transportation Excellent Auto Transport

Transportation

Review by on 9/1/2017 11:47 AM about Excellent Auto Transport

Excellent Auto Transport provided great service in setting me up for a pick-up and delivery within California. The truck carrier was very friendly and provided timely notification. I would definit [More]

Sonia - It is such a pleasure working together again! It is regular customers like you that give me such job satisfaction.
Superb Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Superb Service

Review by on 7/17/2017 12:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I talked to NUMEROUS transport companies and I am glad I settled on Auto Shipping Group represented by Julie. She made the difference. My main beef with the other companies was lack of communication [More]

Terry Williams - LINN 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure to assist you in your transport. We strive to make our customers moves smooth and stress free for them. It was nice meeting you and ...
Horrific Experience Auto Transport 123

Horrific Experience

Review by on 7/9/2017 11:44 AM about Auto Transport 123

I've read a lot of reviews on this company and have read "great customer service" and "knowledgeable" many times. My experience was far different. Yes, the first round of folks you will talk to ar [More]

Keith - I am truly sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with our Service. At any point in time, during business hours the Business Owner would have no issues speaking with you in regards to this matter. P...
Lance was very professional. He was hel Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was very professional. He was hel

Review by on 7/5/2017 7:26 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was very professional. He was helpful and able to provide the necessary information to make an informed decision. I found in this market that there are so many transport companies to choose fr [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Rick ...
THE BEST SERVICE IN THE USA Auto Shipping Group Inc.

THE BEST SERVICE IN THE USA

Review by on 6/30/2017 4:57 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I WAS VERY HAPPY WHEN THE DRIVER CALL ME AHEAD SCHEDULE FAST SERVICE AND VERY PROFECIONAL KIM AT DISPATCH WALK ME THROW THE WHOLE PROCESS FROM THE BEGINNING TO END SHE IS VERY HELP FULL AND THE BE [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Michael, I loved working with you! I am so gla...
1931 Ford AutoStar Transport Express

1931 Ford

Review by on 6/14/2017 5:59 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Transport took longer than driver expected (not me however). Car was in a nice size trailer and was a solo transport. The car went from LA area to the North Coast of California. Job had no surprise [More]

Mike Cannon - From Sofia Wolf at 888-802-8250 ext 4205: Thank you for the great review Gary!! Your review itself summarizes what we offer: great communication, great service at the best realistic price possible. I ...
Excellent Experience with Jane Moore BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

Excellent Experience with Jane Moore

Review by on 5/25/2017 6:11 PM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

The first impression of Jane Moore to me is her efficiency. Miss Moore was the first one call me in several minutes just after I post my quotes. And as a n foreigner who is not familiar with auto-tran [More]

Linda Ross - Thank you for choosing our company
Brenda Romine Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brenda Romine

Review by on 5/3/2017 10:13 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Brenda was very helpful. I got the feeling that she worked hard. We had to readjust pick-up two or three times due to scheduling conflicts and I never got the feeling that she was frustrated because I [More]

Terry Williams - BRENDA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM or call BRENDA @ 360.255.7438 on my direct line 7-3:30 PST or text anytime for your personal quote. At ASG we strive to provide you excellent customer service. Thank you ...
These guys are good to go.... Auto Shipping Group Inc.

These guys are good to go....

Review by on 4/17/2017 11:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Real good service and quick transport. No problems. Lance was real helpful, and got me a good price. The delivery was 3 days earlier than estimated/agreed upon, which could have been a problem if I [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab***** 360.406.4893***** lance@autoshippinggroup.com ***** Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport Available After hours and weekend hours My specialty***** Tom ...
Michael Rhine 360-512-3754 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Michael Rhine 360-512-3754

Review by on 4/17/2017 10:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Outstanding Service. Top Notch. A++. Michael handled everything from start to end and was my primary contact through the entire process. He made a potential stressful situation for me a stressless exp [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippingroup.com, Call, Text, or Email me anytime for a free quote....SW it was my pleasure to help you get a piece of family history safely transported to it's new home. Hope you enjoy th...
auto transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

auto transport

Review by on 4/14/2017 7:24 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

great job thank you mmmthewoilksdnl'ksdmn'ds 'ldfvlksdsd fsd'fd sdllksd sdl'l d fsdsdsd sd sdlksdklfisld'f sd- fsd sd lsdnfsldk fds f- lsd flsd f- lsdlkfsd fsdlkf sd- f sd- f sd- f- sdf'lsd fsd fsd [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678*****CONTACT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Mike, Thank you for your efforts of leaving a review. I know its not the easiest process to get the review com...
Smooth Delivery! Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Smooth Delivery!

Review by on 3/30/2017 5:25 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Ivan was very accurate and helpful he help me with all my questions and made sure i was worry free! Erik my driver was very helpful as well i got all my questions answered and made sure i got my car a [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service call Ivan (239) 204-5983
Driver Excellent Auto Transport

Driver

Review by on 3/13/2017 1:11 PM about Excellent Auto Transport

The driver who delivered the car was very pleasant and easy to talk to. He made sure that all my questions were answered, and pointed out things that I should be aware of. It was a pleasure to deal wi [More]

Sonia - Hi Deborah, Thank you for taking the time to let us know how your experience was. You were a lot of fun to work with and we really appreciate your business. Have a wonderful and blessed day.
Timely and No Damage Ship a Car Direct

Timely and No Damage

Review by on 3/2/2017 5:29 PM about Ship a Car Direct

The company was very responsive and the car arrived two days early and in great condition. The drivers were very respectful. FYI, you have to pay the drivers in cash on delivery and our driver did n [More]

Michael Strickland - We are glad to hear that your car made it safe and arrived two days early than expected. We are sorry to hear that the driver did not have any change. We always inform customers that carriers, most of...
Would not recommend AutoStar Transport Express

Would not recommend

Review by on 2/26/2017 11:34 AM about AutoStar Transport Express

Terrible service. Do not use! I was recently having to relocate more than 6 hours away from where I currently was, decided we need my husband's car taken up there while we're moving so it's stored whi [More]

Mike Cannon - AutoStar Transport Express is a fully licensed broker hired to facilitate transport of vehicles. As standard in the industry, pickup and delivery dates are never guaranteed, and always estimated. ...
Last Minute, but car delivered! Ship a Car Direct

Last Minute, but car delivered!

Review by on 2/6/2017 8:48 PM about Ship a Car Direct

To be honest, I was notified extremely last minute when my car would be ready to be picked up. Details weren't finalized until the last possible day, but everything worked out and my car was safely de [More]

Michael Strickland - We are glad to hear that your car made it safe, Brandon. We are sorry to hear about the late notification regarding the pick up time of your car. We will address this issue with the carrier in order t...
Julie Johnston 602-428-6878 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie Johnston 602-428-6878

Review by on 2/3/2017 7:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great communication, easy to work with, good price. I have worked with Julie before and she's always done a great job being communicative and helping me find the best price and options. Definitely wou [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mike thank you for the kind words it was truly a pleasure working with you and enjoy your new/classic vehicle. I look forward to working with ...
good job AmeriFreight Car Shipping

good job

Review by on 2/3/2017 4:16 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

we had good service, and got the pickup truck shipped across country on a schedule that worked for us. the correspondence by email and by phone was prompt and the only issue we had was that the parki [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Graham at 678-369-4122
Great! AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great!

Review by on 2/3/2017 3:59 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

It was great working with Ali.I moved my car from New York to San Francisco. She was VERY knowledgeable and explained how this service.She was called when she said she was going to as well as answere [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali 678-369-4271
Fast, Great. Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Fast, Great.

Review by on 2/3/2017 3:30 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I always choose them.We have several shipment and i always choose this company. Never had a problem. Great communication. I will definitely recomend. They have a very experience team. So if your loo [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It is my pleasure to assist you in your transports and look forward to the next one. My best to you in the new year, thank you. Sincerely Juli...
Second time happy customer AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Second time happy customer

Review by on 1/25/2017 5:47 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

For the 2nd time in a year, Lecia at AmeriFreight arranged for the cross-country transport of my car. Once again the process went smoothly from beginning to end. Lecia and (this time) one of her co- [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Lecia 678-621-1768
made an old guy happy Auto Shipping Group Inc.

made an old guy happy

Review by on 12/16/2016 7:35 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have been sick and decided to buy myself another Ranchero. I talked to Tye and he took care of everything. If you want to move a car or truck you should call this young man. He was great. Thank [More]

Terry Williams - THANK YOU. I AM AVAILABLE FROM 4AM UNTIL 10PM DAILY. FEEL FREE TO CALL ANYTIME. TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM TIGE YEARGIN 6...
Excellent Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent Service

Review by on 12/16/2016 2:07 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This was the first time I have use an auto transportation service. So, I did a little browsing online and Auto Shipping group had good reviews. I call them up and Michael Rhine was very courteous. He [More]

Terry Williams - Michael@autoshippinggroup.com (360) 512-3754 Call Text or email me for a free quote anytime. Luis thank you again for your business, being a native from the bay area it is always nice to reminisce abo...
Great Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service

Review by on 12/11/2016 1:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Julie did a great job, car was picked up on time and delivered on time in perfect condition. They did a great job, I would highly recommend.

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. We strive to make our customer's transports smooth and stress free for them. It was a true pleasu...
Reliable business Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Reliable business

Review by on 12/2/2016 2:11 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

If you have ever tried searching online for auto shipping companies in US, you will feel the difficulty you go through. Lot of spam and emails and negative reviews. Most of them ask your credit card s [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Deepthi...Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business. Greg
Customer service A+ Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Customer service A+

Review by on 11/25/2016 11:49 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I sold a vehicle and when I needed to ship a car myself was referred to Julie. She got the car I sold picked up right after I sold it and has been a great help since then. Very knowledgable and profes [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Ted it is a small world and was nice meeting you. I look forward to working with you again when your next project is completed if the need aris...
Total Bust Dynamic Auto Movers

Total Bust

Review by on 11/22/2016 5:03 PM about Dynamic Auto Movers

Was quoted $275 total which included insurance, delivery, gas and was told there would be NO additional or hidden fees. I called to confirm time and date agreed apon for them to then tell me it was up [More]

Cesar Hernandez - This is not our customer.
transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

transport

Review by on 11/14/2016 4:14 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

First time shipping my vehicle this was a great experience. The car arrived as promised. The Driver and Stephanie were really nice people to work with. If I need to ship another vehicle I will be call [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****CALL ME DIRECT FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE***** Kari, it was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle relocation. I am happy to hear all went well.
Malia is fantastic! Call her at 360-214- Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is fantastic! Call her at 360-214-

Review by on 11/11/2016 4:58 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Malia is super nice! I highly recommend her!!! I have talked to her multiple times on the phone and she is always very friendly and helpful! Call her to help you make a smooth move! Thanks again Malia [More]

Terry Williams - MALIA 360-214-3671/MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM*****I have saved my customers thousands of dollars over the past 13 years I have been with ASG. DISCOUNTS/LOW RATES/PRICING OPTIONS/EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SE...
Vehicle Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Vehicle Shipping

Review by on 11/10/2016 6:10 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

My daughter was moving to her new airport base in Boston and I had to ship out her car. I contacted Ali Jones and I requested specific delivery dates due to my daughter's work schedule. Ali was able [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates, please call Ali at 678-369-4271
Great Service ! AutoStar Transport Express

Great Service !

Review by on 11/10/2016 4:43 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Awesome Service. Everything was scheduled over the phone and email. Driver was on time, and so was delievery. great work guys ! Looking forward to working with these folks again in future. My repr [More]

Mike Cannon - From: Michael Boyle 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Hi Diwakar, Thanks for your great review, I was very happy to help you out with your move and would be more than happy to help you or anyone you know o...
Fantastic Experience Get it Done Transportation

Fantastic Experience

Review by on 11/9/2016 12:49 PM about Get it Done Transportation

GID Transportation exceeded my every expectation! They were courteous, responsive, professional, competitive on price and made every effort to give me the ultimate experience while ensuring the safet [More]

David Pein - Mat, Thank you for the 5 star review like all of our customers you were a 5 star customer as well, and deserve nothing less then 5 star service. Thank you again, Dave Pein 954-688-9190
TRANSPORTING MY 1955 CHEVY NOMAD Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

TRANSPORTING MY 1955 CHEVY NOMAD

Review by on 11/6/2016 11:19 AM about Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC

PRIOR TO SIGNING A CONTRACT WITH FAST MOTION, I'D SIGNED AND AGREED WITH TERMS OF 3 OTHER TRANSPORT COMPANY'S WHICH ALL ENDED UP IN A CONTRACT CANCELLATION BECAUSE THE OTHER COMPANIES COULD NOT GET A [More]

Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner - Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future!
Mike @ Smart Talk Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Mike @ Smart Talk

Review by on 10/28/2016 4:16 PM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

Mike was a pleasure to deal with. He helped find us a transport vehicle within the timeframe I needed for a reasonable price and helped us out with weight issues. Would ship again if needed. Perhaps i [More]

Smart Talk - For same quality service call 293 201 2763 ext 105
auto shipping group Auto Shipping Group Inc.

auto shipping group

Review by on 10/24/2016 1:18 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I had a very good experience with auto shipping group. I had only one point of contact person, Felicia Williams, and she guided me through the entire process. She kept me up to date through text messa [More]

Terry Williams - ** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Rated and Accredited with Better Business Bureau ** ...
Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882

Review by on 10/14/2016 11:44 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

This is the second truck I sent with Tige and it was simple, fast, cost efficient and reliable. Tige is very clear with whats going on and will make you feel confident in the whole transaction. Will [More]

Paul W, Seaside CA to Sacramento CA Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Paul W, Seaside CA to Sacramento CA

Review by on 10/12/2016 1:00 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My customer service rep.: Felicia Williams did an excellent job from beginning to end. Felicia was always responsive, when ask a question, she provided timely answers, when I called her, she always [More]

Review Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Review

Review by on 10/4/2016 6:50 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance did an excellent job with transporting my car across country. I had a very specific time the car needed to be picked up, which resulted in some challenging issues with the carrier. Lance was on [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com I am Just a phone call away for a smooth and worry free Transport * * * *After hours and weekend hours our My specialty Bob Thank you so much...
Greg Bailey 360-464-2584 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg Bailey 360-464-2584

Review by on 9/27/2016 6:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Excellent customer service throughout. Very patient, honest and competent. I wasn't even in the country, but he was very helpful. Definitely use his service again in the future. Everyone involved [More]

Terry Williams - ***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECT FOR BEST RATES***Joy..Thank you for choosing us for your transport services. Appreciate you and your business. Hope to work wit...
GREAT EXPERIENCE Auto Shipping Group Inc.

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Review by on 9/14/2016 9:48 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tom did a great job explaining the process and how everything works. never used a transport before but after wqorking with Tom i felt good about the transport. I was contacted every step of the way a [More]

Terry Williams - Thomas Elliott tom@autoshippinggroup.com for a solid quote call/text (360) 284-7185 this was a fun one to work on Roy love the old school Cadillac's with the suicide doors glad everything went smoothl...
Car delivery Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car delivery

Review by on 9/5/2016 9:51 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good communication

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Pauline Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you in the transport. I know you could have chosen any number of Brokers out th...
Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Tige Yeargin 602-428-6882

Review by on 8/18/2016 11:25 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

My vehicle arrived without any issues. I was pleased with the communication provided, as well as the price. Definitely would recommend these folks, and will definitely save their number for future r [More]

"Another Satisfied Customer" AmeriFreight Car Shipping

"Another Satisfied Customer"

Review by on 8/16/2016 4:54 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I seldom give 5 Stars but for this review I did. I called AmeriFreight and was immediately connected with Ali Jones. I explained to Ali what I needed and what my concerns were. Ali was extremely rec [More]

AmeriFreight - For Discounted rates, call Ali 678-369-4271
Lance Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance

Review by on 8/10/2016 5:06 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was an absolute pleasure to work with. He kept me informed at all times regarding the move. When it comes to my Harley Davidson motorcycle, I am a protective parent, and Lance ensured that it wo [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup. Louis Thanks so much for the vote of confidence. You are such a great customer and I am glad i was able to come thru for you. It was a pleasure...
Good honest hard working customer servic Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Good honest hard working customer servic

Review by on 8/5/2016 9:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Wonderful customer service from Julie at ASG. She is always available when I needed help and knows the industry very well. I would highly recommend Julie for professional honest transport. Great wor [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was a pleasure assisting you in your transport and I look forward to working with you again in the future. We strive to make our customer's...
AVOID VERY UNPROFESSIONAL BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

AVOID VERY UNPROFESSIONAL

Review by on 8/5/2016 12:59 AM about BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com

They were quick to give me great customer service until i gave them my bank number. I was "helped by Galina" They wouldnt answer my calls. After nonstop calling, texting, and emails. She replied with [More]

Linda Ross - Dear Alfonso, we apologize for inconvencies. As long as we didn't find a suitable carrier for you, we haven't charged anything. Unfortunately, the route you needed your car transported was among unpop...
VERY PROFESSIONAL Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

VERY PROFESSIONAL

Review by on 8/3/2016 10:37 AM about Way To Go Auto Transport LLC

After reading horror stories I was reluctant to ship my truck with any carrier. I read several positive reviews about Debbie at Way To Go Auto Transport. So glad I decided to trust her. Everything [More]

Debbie Ebersole - Thank you so much for the 5 star review! It means so much to me.. It was a pleasure working for you and I agree I have a new friend.
Great Service! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Service!

Review by on 7/29/2016 3:41 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great! The car arrived on time and unharmed. First time ever shipping a car and it was very easy with this company. Very helpful staff that walked yoiu through the process and really helped me get the [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Brandon, Thank you so much for the feedback!...
JESSICA NICHOLAS 360-284-7180 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

JESSICA NICHOLAS 360-284-7180

Review by on 7/1/2016 4:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

VERY SATISFIED VERY THE SERVICED PROVIDED. HAVE USED THEM SEVERAL TIMES FOR OUR TRANSPORTATION NEEDS AND HAVE ALWAYS DONE AN EXCELLENT JOB. WOULD MOST DEFINITELY USE THEIR SERVICES AGAIN. WOULD HIGHLY [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica Nichols (360) 284-7180 jessica@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so so much! I am looking forward to working with you again!
Great experience Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great experience

Review by on 6/25/2016 12:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Car delivered on time. Felicia was very friendly and helpful. Very professional. Work hard for their clients. She was very quick in responding back to any of my questions. Great experience. Would do b [More]

Great Customer Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Customer Service

Review by on 6/24/2016 4:20 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Felicia provided a great customer service to me. I am grateful for her knowledgable information and thorough explanation. Even if I cancel my order at the end, Felicia was still patient and completed [More]

Quad Transport Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Quad Transport

Review by on 6/23/2016 7:46 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thank you Julie so much for your prompt service. We needed a quad transported from Northern California to Southern California and the seller of the vehicle kept moving it to different locations for pi [More]

Terry Williams - JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We sure did have some moving around issues to deal with. The carrier that wanted it from the previous location agreed to go to the new locatio...
Customer Feedback Smarter Car Transport

Customer Feedback

Review by on 6/8/2016 10:47 AM about Smarter Car Transport

I was very satisfied with the quality of service.the car was promptly picked up, and delivered as scheduled. The rate given too me was the lowest among over 10 other competitors. I will do business wi [More]

CARLOS CHOROCO - Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! Call us if there is anything we can help you with.
Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Greg Bailey (360) 464-2584

Review by on 5/24/2016 12:52 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I have used Greg for my transport needs on 2 separate occasions and he has been outstanding. He is forthright and honest and provides me with the knowledge and background that I need. He works very [More]

Thanks for a great job! Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Thanks for a great job!

Review by on 5/19/2016 2:42 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly was great to work with and managed all the details smoothly. She was courteous and prompt and gave me a fair price. She kept me informed via email and made the whole process simple. Thank you [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Randy, Thank you so much! I am so glad that I...
Quality Car Move LLC Quality Car Move

Quality Car Move LLC

Review by on 5/1/2016 1:18 AM about Quality Car Move

I purchased a luxury car from a dealership in another city in my resident state. I called Chris because I'd used him (or his prior company) a few years ago (to ship a car from CA to TX) and so had ano [More]

Chris - FOR A FREE QUOTE CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140.THE BEST REVIEWS IN THE INDUSTRY
N/a Auto Shipping Group Inc.

N/a

Review by on 4/20/2016 1:32 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Virginia was very helpful and quick to respond to any questions. Will be using this service in the future for any of my transport needs. Thanks so much for the print service! And great pricing offered [More]

Terry Williams - Virginia Vires 360-553-4113 virginia@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you,Ryan It was great working with you.Looking forward to helping you with your future shipment.Please let all your friend's ...
AUTO TRANSPORT Auto Shipping Group Inc.

AUTO TRANSPORT

Review by on 4/12/2016 12:28 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

JESSICA'S CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS PHENOMENAL! SHE FOLLOWED UP AT EVERY TURN. THE PROJECT WENT VERY SMOOTHLY FROM BEGINNING TO END. THE DRIVER WAS GREAT! HE WAS EARLY AND HAD TO WAIT 15 MINUTES. HE D [More]

Terry Williams - Jessica- jessica@autoshippinggroup.com (360)284-7180 Thank you so much Pat! It was a pleasure working with you! Do you have any family or friends that need my services please don't hesitate to refer ...
Excellent Car Transport Ship a Car Direct

Excellent Car Transport

Review by on 4/1/2016 12:40 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Really good experience with Ship-A-Car Direct and the service representative Angela. She had great communication with me and connected me with USA Car Carriers and the transporter, Larry, safely deli [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a very good experience, Robert! Thanks so much for the wonderful feedback!
Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Kimberly Freiley 360-200-6854

Review by on 3/24/2016 9:59 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Service was good. Car was picked-up within 2 hours of placing the order. Kimberly kept me informed and followed up. Only downside was driver broke turn signal lens while unloading. Classic car s [More]

Terry Williams - Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED! Robert, I am so sorry to hear the broke the lig...
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 3/22/2016 4:39 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie was great. very fast response to my inquiries. Very patients to answer my question. I'd recommend her to my friends. We had some error on the charge, but she is helping me to quickly resolvi [More]

Terry Williams - ****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE**** CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*** Ben, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your vehicle ...
So Cal to Nor Cal Ship a Car Direct

So Cal to Nor Cal

Review by on 3/11/2016 7:01 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Ship a Car Direct was awesome. This was my first time shipping my car and they were very responsive and provided excellent customer service throughout! Even the carrier was great and kept me in the [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad it was a breeze, Brittany! Thanks for the awesome review!
amazing service i will come back again Smart Talk Transport Inc.

amazing service i will come back again

Review by on 3/3/2016 4:06 AM about Smart Talk Transport Inc.

I am very happy with the professional service from Jerry with Smart Talk Transport, he really educated me how this Industry works, I feel priveledged to have got in contact with this great company, th [More]

Smart Talk - For same Quality service please contact JerryC. 239-676-6533 Ext 103
Transport Review Ship a Car Direct

Transport Review

Review by on 3/2/2016 11:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Overall, I am happy with Ship a Car Direct- however, I did not appreciate that the cost to transport my car increased by $100 at the very last minute. If I wasn't going to be reimbursed by my company [More]

Michael Strickland - Sorry for that, we hate when that happens too. There weren't other carrier options for your preferred time window. When you have narrow timing restrictions (ie: must be picked up and/or delivered by a...
Chase Nationwide Transport Services

Chase

Review by on 2/23/2016 1:20 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

Chase was very helpful and made the experience as stress free as possible. We had some initial issues due to the vehicle not running , but Chase had it all worked out. The driver was on time and unloa [More]

Jason Foltz - Chase Moore / Logistics Specialist / 954-603-1218 / chase@nationwidetransportservices.com
Awesome service Ship a Car Direct

Awesome service

Review by on 2/21/2016 1:50 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Transported my modified 2004 GTO from San Diego to Oakland. I'm active duty military and Dale was more than helpful with arranging everything I needed to get this to work seamlessly with my busy sched [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it seamless for you, Mark! Thanks for the outstanding review!
Review Nationwide Transport Services

Review by on 2/19/2016 1:53 PM about Nationwide Transport Services

Chris Kyle did a great job from start to finish. Totally supported me and my questions! The driver was also very nice and helpful at extreme movers. I'll recommend you in the future. Great job dud [More]

Jason Foltz - Christopher Kyle / Logistics Consultant / 954-246-3732 / Chris@NationwideTransportServices.com
Truck transport AutoStar Transport Express

Truck transport

Review by on 2/15/2016 3:34 PM about AutoStar Transport Express

Never had to transport a vehicle, so was nervous. Everything went perfect, delivered the time given. Didn't expect an available truck for a few days and they got one right away. Highly recommend t [More]

Mike Cannon - From Mario Montalvo at 888-802-8250 ext 2256: Thank you for the great review Melissa ! We always try to provide a 5 star service so firs time customer like you , keep coming back on their future tr...
Great service, fast delivery Ship a Car Direct

Great service, fast delivery

Review by on 1/30/2016 2:27 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I needed a car shipped to my brother from San Diego to San Jose. It didn't take long to zero in on "Ship a Car Direct" given their ratings and very informative website. When I called to ask more q [More]

Michael Strickland - Glad to hear our website was informative and Scott was in touch throughout! Thanks for the awesome review!
Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Stephanie Hamilton 360-214-3678

Review by on 1/19/2016 11:25 AM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

I received great service from Stephanie. My VW camper reached its destination on time and with no issues. I will use them again for my transport needs. Thank you Stephanie for your professional ser [More]

Terry Williams - *****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****CONTACT ME DIRECTLY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE****Tessa, Thank you for the fabulous 5 ...
Great experience Ship a Car Direct

Great experience

Review by on 1/8/2016 2:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

David is a real pro. You know he's the one to trust your car with after talking to him. It only took 2 days from making the order to receiving our car. We received 5-star service with very reasonable [More]

Michael Strickland - Happy to keep it quick and easy for you! Thanks for the great review!
Review Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 12/25/2015 11:10 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Service provided by Scott was good. But choice of carrier of Red Star was not good. They kept changing delivery dates, insistent on delivering at a time not possible. Not accommodating at all.

Michael Strickland - Thanks for your feedback, Alison. Glad to hear Scott was helpful, sorry Red Star wasn't on top of their timing estimates.
Great Customer Service Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Great Customer Service

Review by on 12/22/2015 1:12 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Lance was very prompt at answering all my questions. He asked my preferred method of transportation and kept me informed through the entire process via text. I knew where my car was every step of th [More]

Terry Williams - Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Brian Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in the transport. I really appreciate you haveing t...
Deposit Andrew Auto Transport

Deposit

Review by on 12/17/2015 6:06 PM about Andrew Auto Transport

Please be careful when using this company. This industry bomards you with solicitations. They have you sign an agreement right away that states if you use another company you forfeit your deposit. I [More]

brian andrew desind - Brian, you hired two companies, and made two deposits, and broke both contracts sir. I'm a friend to you if you need anything going forward but rules are rules sir, and because you hired two companies...