Auto Shipping New York

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for New York.
New York: Overall From To

Newest New York Auto Transport Reviews
Quick turnaround Ship a Car Direct

Quick turnaround

Review by on 9/17/2019 4:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very pleased that Ship A Car Direct was able to accommodate my schedule, where I needed my car picked up within a few days and shipped across the country. I chose Ship A Car Direct after speakin [More]

Cross Country Move AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Cross Country Move

Review by on 9/17/2019 12:53 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipped my car from NY to WA. Took a week for the car to arrive from pick up. Car arrived in a good condition. It was a little dirty with some small scratches here and there.

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
AMAZING Ship a Car Direct

AMAZING

Review by on 9/16/2019 11:02 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They are there to help you find the best shipping company that fits your budget and will take care of your car like it's their own. I have used ship a car direct twice already and would use them again [More]

5 star quick service Ship a Car Direct

5 star quick service

Review by on 9/16/2019 10:24 PM about Ship a Car Direct

Great service, got my car delivered in California from New York within 5 days. The best part I can even track my car by calling them anytime during working hours. Thank you.

Review for Ship a Car Direct Ship a Car Direct

Review for Ship a Car Direct

Review by on 9/16/2019 7:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very impressed by the service provided by ship a car direct. I was in a hurry to ship my car from New York to Los Angeles for me to go to school. They didn’t only ship my car in one piece withou [More]