Auto Shipping New York, New York

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for New York, New York.
New York: Overall From To

Newest New York Auto Transport Reviews
Transporting my car to Atlanta AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Transporting my car to Atlanta

Review by on 10/2/2019 11:49 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Amerifreight company definitely lived up to the rating from the BBB. My personal experience of using them was extremely satisfying. I needed my car shipped right away and they where able to accommoda [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Amy Schmidt at 678-271-3044 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this va...
Quick turnaround Ship a Car Direct

Quick turnaround

Review by on 9/17/2019 4:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I was very pleased that Ship A Car Direct was able to accommodate my schedule, where I needed my car picked up within a few days and shipped across the country. I chose Ship A Car Direct after speakin [More]

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438 Auto Shipping Group Inc.

Arnold Hight - 360-255-7438

Review by on 8/13/2019 10:10 PM about Auto Shipping Group Inc.

He was very helpful and knowledgeable. Arnold returned my calls in a timely manner and help me every step of the way. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as promised.

Terry Williams - *** Arnold Hight *** 360-255-7438 *** arnold@autoshippinggroup.com *** CALL OR TEXT ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE *** Thank you for the AWESOME 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting you! P...
Shipping automobile from NY to Ga. AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Shipping automobile from NY to Ga.

Review by on 6/28/2019 7:39 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I was very pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. My representative was very personable and professional. He made shipping my car to Atlanta from NY very easy and within the timeframe I neede [More]

AmeriFreight - For discounted rates please call Richard at 678-821-2653
5-Stars to Janine, Thank you so much Auto Transport 123

5-Stars to Janine, Thank you so much

Review by on 6/11/2019 5:45 PM about Auto Transport 123

To be quite honest I was not the easiest customer to deal with. My car was supposed to be picked up Wednesday morning, I had a tight schedule and freaked out after not hearing anything from the indiv [More]