Auto Shipping henderson, Nevada

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for henderson, Nevada.
Nevada: Overall From To

Newest henderson Auto Transport Reviews
Ease of using Amerifreight AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Ease of using Amerifreight

Review by on 4/17/2020 10:54 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent service was provided by AmeriFreight, they made moving my car from Illinois to Nevada simple and safe. I would highly recommend this company to everyone.

AmeriFreight - Call Samantha Smith at 770-299-8602 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
Very Smooth Ship a Car Direct

Very Smooth

Review by on 4/3/2020 5:08 PM about Ship a Car Direct

I had some anxiety getting this auction vehicle in Nevada shipped to NJ. Wade was my customer rep & really worked with me.The quote was reasonable.I had to decline the 1st shipper because they actuall [More]

Auto transport Icat Auto Shipping

Auto transport

Review by on 3/5/2020 3:07 PM about Icat Auto Shipping

Very pleased with responsiveness, professionalism and timeliness of vehicle delivery. Pricing was fair but not the least expensive. However, the professional communication and responsiveness was cer [More]

5 star rating AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 star rating

Review by on 2/12/2020 2:38 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Great Service. Melissa and staff were with me every step of the way. Car was picked up and delivered on time. Very easy, no problems at all. Shipper was also very professional.

AmeriFreight - Call Melissa Dossett at 678-271-3041 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us thi...
Awesome transport experience AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Awesome transport experience

Review by on 1/15/2020 5:12 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

This is my first go with car transports and I have to say, Amerifreight and Maleah were absolutely wonderful. They explained everything clearly, weren’t overly pushy, and they were very accommodating [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Maleah Sanders at 770-769-1601 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...