Auto Shipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for St. Paul, Minnesota.
Minnesota: Overall From To

Newest St. Paul Auto Transport Reviews
Motorcycle Shipping AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Motorcycle Shipping

Review by on 5/11/2020 8:57 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I reached out to 4 or 5 companies to ship my new motorcycle from CA to MN. Amerifreight was average in cost but by far the most responsive and reassuring to deal with. They offered the quickest servic [More]

AmeriFreight - Call Erica Hudson at (770) 881-8585 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us this...
LaTrelle's Review Ship a Car Direct

LaTrelle's Review

Review by on 5/1/2020 8:49 AM about Ship a Car Direct

My experience with Ship-A-Car was excellent. My car was in the same good condition that I left it in, I received my car right on time (within 4 days of shipping) and everything flowed smoothly. Durrel [More]

VOLVO AmeriFreight Car Shipping

VOLVO

Review by on 12/5/2019 4:03 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

I've used them/Richard twice in the past few months, on both occasions I received excellent, prompt and responsive service throughout the process. A friend who also used them/Richard agrees with me.

AmeriFreight - Call Richard Jernigan at 678-821-2653 for discounted rates and excellent service. Customer feedback drives our business. We thank our customer for shipping with us and spending the time to leave us th...
VOLVO AmeriFreight Car Shipping

VOLVO

Review by on 10/17/2019 11:04 AM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Excellent follow-up by Richard and overall service. This is the second time a family member has used you and would use your services again and recommend to others.

Job Done in time Ship a Car Direct

Job Done in time

Review by on 8/10/2019 3:19 PM about Ship a Car Direct

They understood the situation my family was in and did try to prioritize our shipping needs accordingly. Gabe assured me the job would be done on time and it was. Thanks!