Auto Shipping Illinois

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Illinois.
Illinois: Overall From To

Newest Illinois Auto Transport Reviews
Excellent job!! I Move Auto

Excellent job!!

Review by on 7/15/2019 6:28 PM about I Move Auto

Thank you JAY for the excellent service. Car arrived very quickly and save. I definitely satisfied with service very nice and professional. the truck driver was very Professional polite very patien [More]

Good Service Ship a Car Direct

Good Service

Review by on 7/15/2019 9:48 AM about Ship a Car Direct

I found ship a car direct as very professional service. Delivered my car on time. They were transparent about the whole process and $$ required. I will recommend it to others as well.

A little late but good job Ship a Car Direct

A little late but good job

Review by on 7/15/2019 6:04 AM about Ship a Car Direct

The shipper was late for the pickup date that they provided by a day. Found out that the truck needed a repair. I had to call the shipper twice to find out why they didn’t arrive when I was told they [More]

Car transported AmeriFreight Car Shipping

Car transported

Review by on 7/13/2019 5:41 PM about AmeriFreight Car Shipping

5 star, on time, as quoted. Thank you. If I will need in the future I would use the AmeriFreight Car Shipping to ship my car. The support was all the time.

AmeriFreight - For Discounted Rates Please Call Danielle at 678-608-0624
Shipped car from California to Illinois Montway Auto Transport

Shipped car from California to Illinois

Review by on 7/13/2019 10:48 AM about Montway Auto Transport

Easy to work and always reachable for any questions. They have perks to give discount prices and the carriers are also really nice. This is my second time I reached out montway and I would recommend M [More]