Auto Shipping Georgia

Get the latest Top Rated Auto Transport Companies and newest Reviews for Georgia.
Georgia: Overall From To

Newest Georgia Auto Transport Reviews
Great Delivery Experience Ship a Car Direct

Great Delivery Experience

Review by on 12/18/2018 12:18 AM about Ship a Car Direct

Our experience was excellent. We purchased a used Range Rover in Wisconsin and needed to get it to Georgia, but we'd never transported a vehicle before. Scott at Ship a car direct was awesome, answe [More]

Honest and Responsive 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Honest and Responsive

Review by on 12/16/2018 8:57 PM about 1 All Aboard Auto Transport

Fletcher was quick to return my calls, he was honest to deal with. He didn't give me the cheapest quote and it took longer than I wanted to find a driver. He is a broker that posts your listing on a c [More]

Keep up the good work DIY Transport Inc.

Keep up the good work

Review by on 12/16/2018 4:10 PM about DIY Transport Inc.

DIY tranport is great. This is the 4th time I have used this shipping company. They really get the job done. Gail is my rep that i deal with. She is personable and friendly. I will keep giving them [More]

Danielle - Alex, thank you for the great review! We look forward to working with you in the future if you need additional transporting!
Multiple vehicles Ship a Car Direct

Multiple vehicles

Review by on 12/15/2018 9:45 AM about Ship a Car Direct

After a horrible experience w/ another company we chose ship a car direct! Renee was awesome even followedup with me on all of my requests. I neededto ship 2 cars from Ca to Ga. The cars were picked u [More]

Shipment to Atlanta, GA Ship a Car Direct

Shipment to Atlanta, GA

Review by on 12/14/2018 10:00 PM about Ship a Car Direct

My car shipment experience was great. There were multiple sudden changes in the plan, however the service people were extremely helpful and patient. We were able to pack some of my personal belongings [More]