Vehicle transport

Kris Koenig Submitted this review about Upscale Auto Transport
Review made Live: 9/16/2020 3:47:00 PM
Let me be clear that I am not even giving Upscale Transport 1 star...that would require this company actually doing something. I’m giving them 0 stars!!! This was easily one of the worst customer service experiences I ever had. I hired this company to transport a new vehicle that I purchased from Georgia to Colorado! When I originally put my deposit down, they told me the vehicle was going to picked up on a Friday and delivered the following Tuesday, that was the ONLY information I received! They told me they would send me an email with trucking company/driver contact info and dates and times. Never received that. I spent Saturday and Sunday making calls and writing emails to confirm that delivery was going to be Tuesday...NOTHING! Their after hours call line gives you an email contact in case of emergencies, which I wrote to 3 or 4 times, apparently nothing is an emergency after hours. Finally got a hold of someone on Monday, and they said they would call me right back and check on the status of the transport...again never heard ANYTHING!!! So I hung around on Tuesday, having made special arrangements (switched days at work, arranged daycare for my kids) so I could be there when my vehicle was supposed to be delivered. Again no one called me on Tuesday, I had to call them to find out the vehicle hadn’t even been picked up!!! Supposedly the driver had broke down and they hadn’t even dispatched a new driver to pick it up!!! Unbelievable, then the supposed manager of customer service kept arguing with me and told me she wasn’t responsible for truckers breaking down and continued making BS excuses!!! Long story short (because I could write pages on this experience), the truck wasn’t delivered until 12 days after my deposit and after I had changed my plans several times to accommodate Upscale’s complete lack of customer service. To top it off they lied about the price that they quoted me too and I had to pay more than what they quoted me. Don’t ever hire this company!!!