All of a sudden communication ceased.

Mayra Ermini Submitted this review about TD Auto Transportation LLC
Review made Live: 7/11/2018 10:53:00 AM
I have been dealing with Anthony and everything started out amazing. I would write to him with questions and got responses right away I was so happy with the service. Unfortunately today is the last day in the three day window for pick up and he has now been radio silent since July 1st. I can’t get a hold of anyone at either phone numbers or email. It’s really unfortunate. It looks like he isn’t going to complete my service. Now I have to go through the grueling process of cancelling and rehiring a car transport. And trying to get my deposit back. I had really high hopes. I have shipped cars many times and I understand sometimes things happen and schedules fall behind its just a matter of communicating with the customer so that it doesn’t seem like they took your money and ran. The other unfortunate thing is now I have to find someone to keep my car and help me out with the pick up because I am moving out of state and I fly out tomorrow. Do not hire unless you don’t care about the pick up date and lack of communication. Classic over promise under deliver case.