Car Shipping

Shawn Sun Submitted this review about MoverJet Logistics
Review made Live: 8/24/2020 1:43:00 PM
I had a great experience using the service of Antony Hawks of MoverJet Logistics and would highly recommend contacting Antony or other people with MoverJet for your car shipping needs! I personally worked with Antony Hawks and I was very pleased with his service. He was efficient, prompt and professional. He got my car shipped across the country safely, ahead of schedule and with a great price. I checked with quite a few of other services before deciding on and working with Antony to find a carrier. Car shipping industry is complicated and highly competitive. Most of the broker services want you to sign a binding contract with credit card guarantee before they start finding a carrier. And you have to commit to 7-10 days with them regardless. With MoveJet, you provide credit card information after they locate a carrier with a price that you agree to. I felt comfortable with their business practice and stayed with Antony to find a good carrier with low price. Antony was very experienced and working hard to get low price and timely delivery throughout the whole process. Thank you, Antony!

Company Response
Elizabeth Miller from MoverJet Logistics Submitted this response.
Response Date: 9/4/2020 8:08:00 PM
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.