Move My Automobile
Sterling Heights, Michigan

Move My Automobile is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Move My Automobile

More Info for Move My Automobile

Move My Automobile Cross Country Transport of our Saab 9-3
Review by on 8/30/2017 12:23 AM

This is the 2nd time we've used Move My Auto (which a friend recommended to us) for cross-country transport of our Saab 9-3. Move My Auto and the Driver delivered on all counts: Prompt, Honest, Respon [More]

Move My Automobile Move My Automobile
Review by on 10/18/2016 8:27 PM

Bev Baca charged my credit card $150 and told me my car would be picked up on October 15, 2016. She did not email me dispatch papers, and the driver didn't show up. After my fourth call to her on Satu [More]

Jennifer - Katherine, We are very sorry about this experience. Your deposit was refunded to you. The deposit is always charged once the spot on the truck is secure. If there are issues we always refund it to the...

Move My Automobile Bev to the rescue!!
Review by on 9/24/2016 9:42 AM

I don't normally write reviews and only do when I receive service that goes ABOVE & BEYOND- so this first sentence should already tell you something. If you're on this page you already know that ther [More]

Jennifer - Thank you Holly! It was a pleasure working with you.

Move My Automobile Jeep Wrangler from Tampa, FL to Tacoma,
Review by on 6/22/2016 8:20 PM

Great service. Pick up and delivery were time. Price competitive or lower than all other options. Bev did a great job as our coordinator. She was always available and ensured the vehicle was avail [More]

Move My Automobile Jeep Wrangler from Tampa, FL to Tacoma,
Review by on 6/18/2016 3:58 PM

Move My Automobile Quick and Trustworthy
Review by on 5/24/2016 4:45 PM

By far the best out there. Responsive and reliable, I shipped my old car 2 years ago and decided to use them again for another car shipment. Jennifer and Bev were really responsive. Highly recommend i [More]

Move My Automobile Dirty and scratched
Review by on 3/31/2016 10:44 AM

I received my car yesterday. It looks like the driver drove through a sand storm. The car was so dirty that it destroyed my paint sealant. I washed it the same way i helped at my friends Auto detai [More]

Jennifer - We are sorry for the inconvenience and working to resolve the issue. We take pride in our service and any damage is unacceptable.

Move My Automobile Fantastic, honest delivery of my 2012 Me
Review by on 2/3/2016 8:44 PM

I read all the reviews and decided I heard so many good things about Jennifer Coppola . She was great to work with. Pete who was driving the delivery truck was kind, on time, clean and VERY careful w [More]

Move My Automobile 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review by on 12/15/2015 3:00 PM

Jennifer was great. She was prompt and courteous. Price she quoted was cheaper than all the other carriers by far. I recommend them if you are looking for affordable trustworthy service,

Move My Automobile Amazing and On-Time
Review by on 9/15/2015 10:28 AM

This was my first time using an auto transport company and came across the Move My Automobile website. Not only was I impressed with their website and level of detail it offered, but I was equally imp [More]

Move My Automobile Excellent
Review by on 8/11/2015 10:19 PM

We needed our car to be transported from central New York to southern Arizona. Jennifer from MOVE MY AUTOMOBILE was very helpfull and the driver she sent was the most professional truck driver I ever [More]

Move My Automobile Tucson to Spokane, Wa
Review by on 7/26/2015 10:03 PM

My car was transported from Tucson to Spokane, WA. The only communication was when I called to get a status update. The answer was always "let me call the driver and I will call you right back.&q [More]

Move My Automobile Two Successfull Moves!
Review by on 5/18/2015 2:30 PM

Jennifer Coordinated two successful moves across the country for me, and I will definitely use MMA again! Jennifer was available and a good, honest communicator. It is important that the customer do [More]

Move My Automobile Transportation Review
Review by on 3/17/2015 8:39 AM

I had a contract with another carrier to transport my car. After a week of receiving notifications that they were still working to find a driver I began to get concerned. I was then contacted me and [More]

Move My Automobile Mustang Convertible MI to CA
Review by on 2/10/2015 2:17 PM

Had a GREAT experience transporting my Mustang from MI to CA thanks to "Move My Automobile". I had been looking for a transport company for a couple weeks online,(which made me receive inbo [More]

Move My Automobile Move my automotive review
Review by on 12/22/2014 2:34 PM

I was amazed at how good a job they did. I had absolutely no problems from start to finish. I had never moved a car before and was dreading a bad experieince. These people were honest, on time, and me [More]

Move My Automobile Move my Automobilre
Review by on 10/17/2014 12:23 PM

Jen was very professional and courteous. The pick up and delivery of our Firebird was on time and delivered door to door as requested. I will use Move My Automobile again in the future.

Move My Automobile Subject??? This is unbelievable.
Review by on 9/30/2014 3:14 PM

This say's it all. I would use them again. They were prompt courteous and delivered as promised. Now the only annoying experience part is this survey. that requires me to use 200 characters to tell [More]

Move My Automobile Move from Aurora IL to Tampa FL
Review by on 9/20/2014 6:39 PM

Monique was very helpful, returned phone calls promptly, courteous and the price was outstanding. This was the first time shipping a car and Monique answered any and all questions that we had. Very [More]

Move My Automobile Move my Automobile is amazing !
Review by on 9/16/2014 6:56 PM

Jennifer was amazing. I could always count on being able to reach her , if I needed her... She returned my calls promptly ... I will highly recommend her & I will use her services again ... Th [More]

Move My Automobile Great contact
Review by on 9/4/2014 9:57 PM

I haven't shipped a car cross country before,so i was very wary about who to trust. Monique put it right out there that some people would offer anything to get your business. She is very well verse [More]

Move My Automobile Shipped A Terrain From Florida to Texas
Review by on 8/25/2014 2:55 AM

I bought a Terrain in Florida. The dealer's price to ship it to TX was out of line ($1200). I shopped several shippers and Move My Automobile was not only reputable, but the best price. I worke [More]

Move My Automobile Great Experience
Review by on 8/7/2014 12:15 PM

I dealt with Jen Coppola and found her to be courteous, friendly and promptly answered all my questions. Since this was my first time moving an automobile, I was very nervous. The truck showed up on t [More]

Move My Automobile Jeep transport
Review by on 7/31/2014 4:03 PM

After a bad experience my wife and I came across Jennifer Coppola at Move my Automobile and she was great. No issues very good customer service, several updates and really worked diligently until a tr [More]

Move My Automobile Move My Automobile
Review by on 7/22/2014 5:45 PM

5 Star Company, Monique our agent was totally cool, honest and with us every step of the way. Having her cell number put us at ease knowing we could call her with any question or concerns at any time. [More]

Jennifer - Thank you for your business. We do not compensate for our reviews the customer clicked it on accident.

Move My Automobile 1953 International Harvester Pickup
Review by on 7/8/2014 10:30 PM

I have tried other companies that meant well but with Move My Automobile I felt that Jennifer not only knew the business, she also had insight to other delivery options & alternatives. After a mon [More]

Move My Automobile Great Job
Review by on 7/8/2014 10:26 PM

Moved a long distance which caused stress to begin with. I had no problem with the transporting of my vehicle. It went smoothly. Would recommend Move My Automobile.

Move My Automobile Great Job!
Review by on 6/23/2014 3:29 PM

Monique did a wonderful job and i would recommend her to anyone. She found a great carrier that showed up on time and communicated with us on the deliver time. The drives called again to confirm deliv [More]

Move My Automobile Great Service
Review by on 6/7/2014 8:01 AM

Used this company in the past and service was outstanding so I had them transport my 240Z from Colorado Springs to Charlotte. I was travelling on business and could not be in Charlotte to accept deli [More]

Move My Automobile Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions