Davie, Florida

Mercury Auto Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

More Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

vehicle transport
Review by on 1/17/2020 2:55 PM

After choosing Mercury Auto transport from the group of companies that responded to my online inquiry I was walked thru the process by Pete Reynolds. Everything was outlined and happened as promised. [More]

Joe Kelly
Review by on 1/17/2020 2:54 PM

Excellent customer service on three shipments. Great explanations and communications. Daily updates. Never a problem. Provided best service to meet my budget and schedule. Highly recommended.

Car Transport from FL to Vegas
Review by on 1/14/2020 4:06 PM

My experience was top notch from the first phone call to the delivery of my car. I would definitely use them again & refer to my family & friends.

auto transport
Review by on 1/14/2020 12:11 PM

I used mercury because I had a friend that had used them and was very satisfied. now I can say I am very satisfied. I put in an order on Monday and received my car on Friday and this was Christmas w [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Pleasant and event free experience of sh
Review by on 1/13/2020 4:46 PM

Mr. Trevor Thomas broker was thorough in explaining process of shipping our cars. He kept us informed via email and text message two weeks prior the day of shipment. With increasing importance to pay [More]

Outstand service
Review by on 1/13/2020 10:34 AM

I made an inquiry through a auto transport website and within minutes i had hundreds of emails and text messages from Auto Transport Brokers but Mr. Joel Licata from Mercury Auto Transport stood out a [More]

Great Job Deb
Review by on 1/2/2020 8:42 PM

We moved our car from Fort Lauderdale to New Jersey. Ms Deb helped us with a good price. Car was moved in 2 days. We are very happy with the service. Would recommend to all.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Short notice but got shipping done at a
Review by on 12/30/2019 7:18 PM

Deb Ciriello From Mercury Auto Transport went above and beyond to get me out of a bind. I needed shipping within 1 day when Elon Musk booked all the transport companies out of Cali to ship his Tesla’ [More]

Pick up on 2003 mercury from Tennessee
Review by on 12/30/2019 2:39 PM

On time delivery Jim Gozde helped me out the whole time I didn’t hear from the driver called Jim back he got right on it he called driver and he give me driver name and number very helpful thanks for [More]

Car hauling
Review by on 12/28/2019 10:29 PM

Had my car transported from Tennessee to North Carolina Jim Gozdelwas my agent he helped me the whole time any questions I had he was there to answer also we stayed in contact with the driver he made [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 12/26/2019 10:50 PM

Deb Ciriello was one of about 15 or 20 people from various companies who contacted me with a quote. This was my first time having a car transported like this, so I was unsure what to expect or who to [More]

Beware!
Review by on 12/26/2019 11:06 AM

Mercury hired us the most incompetent driver we've ever met. The vehicle was damaged and Mercury refused to do anything about it despite multiple requests.

Tranport
Review by on 12/23/2019 3:08 PM

Could not have asked for better service from Kandy in finding the right guy to transport my inop. Vehicle. It was handled extremely well and the driver took care of the shipment as it was his own. I w [More]

Mercury Auto Transport
Review by on 12/23/2019 11:58 AM

I want to thank Jim of Mercury Transport for helping me move a H-1 Hummer from Georgia to Las Vegas. It was very to find a carrier willing to move a large vehicle but Jim worked diligently to make it [More]

Transport by Jim Gauze
Review by on 12/22/2019 11:10 AM

I recently needed a car delivered from Virginia to Indiana, I reached out to Mercury Auto Transport LLC and found Jim Gauze who was super nice and helpful. He was able to aid me in the entire process. [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Found a truck to trasport my car very qu
Review by on 12/20/2019 10:12 AM

They found a truck to trasport my SUV very quickly. Before them i waisted alsmost a month working with other companies. They found someone the same day.

Highly Recommended!!!
Review by on 12/17/2019 10:50 PM

Mercury Transport has been a pleasure to work with. They have a completely transparent and smooth process. Charles was in touch on a daily basis, very detailed and found a carrier for the desired day [More]

Great service!
Review by on 12/17/2019 8:30 PM

My family and I have used mercury twice now go transport a car from florida to mass and both times have been smooth sailing! Deb was really on top of communication and giving me a straightforward quot [More]

Transport
Review by on 12/16/2019 1:36 PM

Great to work with. Jim G was excellent. Connected me with a good,reliable transporter Would definitely use again Pricing was very good TOO MANY CHARACTERS needed for this revieww

Shipped my jeep from Washington to Utah
Review by on 12/14/2019 1:28 PM

I have never used a transport service before and was nervous about it, but I didn't want to tow my jeep behind a 20' moving truck through mountain passes in the winter while moving. Jim Godze was ver [More]

AMAZING!!
Review by on 12/13/2019 3:11 PM

I would like to thank Eric for helping me through the entire processes. He was very reassuring and also ensured that the transport met every need I had. I have already referred this company to a few p [More]

Transport Of Our Vehicle From Oregon To
Review by on 12/10/2019 12:00 PM

We investigated 10 vehicle carrier transport companies prior to selecting Mercury as our carrier. Debbie Ciriello did an excellent, professional job of informing us in advance how their transport syst [More]

Jim Gozde hooked it up
Review by on 12/6/2019 5:45 PM

Jim Gozde hooked it up! I was worried but it was super easy with Jim's help. He practically held my hand through the entire process, kept me up to date and in touch with the truck driver, and my car w [More]

Car shipping success
Review by on 12/6/2019 1:41 PM

After wading through dozens of emails, texts and calls from various brokers I selected Jim Gozde at Mercury Transport to handle my cross country car shipment. His communications were factual, concise [More]

Kandy Kelly
Review by on 11/26/2019 4:25 PM

I am very happy with my auto transport, I needed to send a car to my sister before the snow. They communicated with me through the whole step, were warm and friendly and I would use them again. Thank [More]

Auto transport
Review by on 11/24/2019 11:11 PM

We had a very positive experience working with Cici Posligua and Mercury Auto Transport. Our vehicle was transported very professionally and in a timely manner. We will certainly use them again for a [More]

JD Tractor
Review by on 11/22/2019 9:19 AM

Mercury Auto was fabulous in assisting me in shipping a JD Tractor from Texas to Massachusetts. i requested a delivery before Thanksgiving and they beat it by a week!!! i couldn't more appreciative [More]

John Deere Gator Delivery
Review by on 11/20/2019 9:25 PM

Overall a good experience. I had a John Deere Gator delivered 800 miles. It was initially quoted (estimated) lower than the actual cost by $50 so watch quote vs. estimate language. The part I am ra [More]

Shipping of my 1995 Toyota
Review by on 11/20/2019 12:04 AM

The price was fair and reasonable. The date was one day later than requested or desired, but with the delivery location, this was understandable. The delivery drive picked up and delivered as promise [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions