Davie, Florida

Mercury Auto Transport LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

More Info for Mercury Auto Transport LLC

Transport
Review by on 8/23/2019 2:51 PM

Excellent communication throughout the process. Driver was on time. Took great care loading and unloading the vehicles. I've used them on multiple occasions and continue to do so because it is very ef [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Transport vehicle to another state
Review by on 8/21/2019 12:19 PM

Our Agent, Ryan Fowler, was very helpful in helping us move our car. He explained the process and kept us informed throughout. Once a carrier/driver was assigned, things moved quickly. Pickup was o [More]

Mercury Auto Transport
Review by on 8/16/2019 7:13 PM

This company is horrible. They sent me a quote, I called to begin the process of transporting my car. Sam Golden told me my deposit was $150 he then charged my card $200 and when I asked him about via [More]

service provided
Review by on 8/16/2019 9:37 AM

I am very satisfied with the service I received from Mercury Auto transport . among many companies that I called and contacted, I choose Mercury. The broker JIM GOZDE, is a great professional, kind a [More]

Joe Kelly
Review by on 8/15/2019 11:42 AM

Joe went above and beyond duty to help me. Always returned calls immediately. He found a transport and car was picked up and delivered within a week. Thank you for the great service. Linda Parsick

Ref 845765
Review by on 8/12/2019 11:58 AM

I never heard back after I asked to have my vehicle transported 2-3 weeks ago and now they are blocking me from using another dispatch by not canceling my order

Great
Review by on 8/5/2019 2:14 PM

JOE KELLY what can I say about a guy who trusts people he deals with than takes it one step further and puts his job on the line for you. A man of his word and a guy that if he says he can help you he [More]

Transport new car to Hawaii
Review by on 8/2/2019 7:44 PM

Jim Godze from Mercury Transport made all the arrangements to pick up my new car at my dealer in LA and have it shipped here to Hawaii. He maintained excellent communication with me and I paid a ver [More]

Awesome Service!!!
Review by on 8/2/2019 4:23 PM

I was very pleased with the professional, courteous, and organized way that my vehicles were transported. Mercury Auto Transport was very communicative with the process and kept me updated as to the s [More]

Car Delivery
Review by on 8/1/2019 12:49 PM

Jim Gozde was very helpful, and provided regular communication and good explanations of the shipping process. The car arrived within the correct timeframe, and everything was in great shape.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Poor communication and customer service
Review by on 7/30/2019 11:35 AM

I wish I could screenshot the unprofessional and nasty comments from Pete Reynolds. He quoted me 350 and I gave him plenty of notice to help find a carrier. After a week of piss poor communication he [More]

Transported my c10
Review by on 7/29/2019 12:38 PM

Sam was instrumental in helping to get my 72 c10 transported. His candid and clear explanation in the process was exactly what I needed. Once I asked him to proceed things went quick, his communicatio [More]

Great service!
Review by on 7/25/2019 8:56 PM

Jim Gozde of Mercury Auto Transport did a great job getting our car transported across the country, and the driver they connected us with was so courteous and kept in regular contact with us throughou [More]

Mercury Transportation
Review by on 7/24/2019 3:24 PM

I originally hired a low quote carrier to transport a new 2019 Volkswagen that I purchased on line, from Indiana to North. Carolina. After 2 weeks of NO communication from that carrier, I called Jeff [More]

Car Transport
Review by on 7/24/2019 1:38 PM

Dealing with Joel Licata was great. At the time of pick up of my 70 Buick it would not start so that was my fault and missed my pick up. We got it fixed and running and Joel found a new carrier within [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
They took my car for a joy ride
Review by on 7/24/2019 9:41 AM

They took my 2017 Subaru WRX for a joyride. 3 Extra miles on the odometer, the boost gauge was maxed out, and the car smelt of burning clutch. White mud under the tire wells and a nice thick wood [More]

Matthew Sandomir - Hi Christopher, I know that we have already spoken on the phone about this, we are sorry to hear about your experience with this carrier, and are already in the process of working with you towards rep...

Mercury Auto excellent service
Review by on 7/23/2019 12:09 AM

I used Mercury Auto Transport for shipping my two cars from PA to AZ. Joel Licata was super helpful. He landed me a very good quote. He was very informative through the whole process until? I receive [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Good explanations of the process and fol
Review by on 7/22/2019 11:16 AM

Charlie Steeves at Mercury gave good, thorough summaries of how the process of shipping our van worked, and then followed through with getting the shipping arranged even though the vehicle wasn't read [More]

Excellent service!
Review by on 7/22/2019 10:19 AM

Jim Gozde and his team at Mercury Auto Transport did an excellent job of coordinating & communicating with delivery of this vehicle. The communication was very important to coordinate getting into our [More]

car transport
Review by on 7/17/2019 11:40 AM

I was quite pleased with the ease of moving our car from PA to NV using Mercury Auto Transport. Jim Gozde was most helpful and communication was excellent. He checked in with me almost every day from [More]

Great Service
Review by on 7/17/2019 9:04 AM

My agent was very courteous and punctual with finding me a carrier in a short time frame. Price was competitive and the service I received could not be beat. Driver was very friendly and respectful. M [More]

Shipment of Car
Review by on 7/14/2019 12:04 AM

Got hesitant at first using them to transport my car from Florida to California because it was my first time and of mixed reviews but did it anyway. My hesitation faded when I talked to them because t [More]

NO BS DEAL!!!
Review by on 7/8/2019 10:58 AM

No BS deal. Prompt, affordable agreement for price and date of service (within one day my car was being picked up). Step by step communication update. Transport company mirrored Mercury's level of ser [More]

Would use again
Review by on 7/5/2019 10:27 AM

Truly has no issues with Mercury Auto Transport. Charlie communicated effectively, got me who I needed when I needed them and my car arrived on time with no damage!

overall good
Review by on 6/29/2019 10:59 AM

the estimate price change. my quote got increased $100. The deposit amount was not disclosed. the driver came 1 hour late. He was scheduled to come at 1000. He called me and said meet at 1100. He act [More]

Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Transporter a wrangler jeep for us.
Review by on 6/28/2019 11:01 AM

Hey Mr. Reynolds (Pete)) I would like to thank you for your help and advise in the movement and delivery of our order 70867 a 99 jeep wrangler. You hired a Co. that lived up to their promise and deliv [More]

Great Service
Review by on 6/27/2019 2:52 PM

When I was looking to transport a car from Alabama to California I was inundated with emails. What stood out was an email I received from Pete Reynolds, Mercury Auto Transport. Besides having an agg [More]

Shipment of car from Ohio
Review by on 6/21/2019 5:05 PM

Mercury Transport handled the shipment of my car from Ohio to New York in an excellent manner possible! I am very happy with logistics and pricing. Mr. Jim Gozde did an excellent job of coordinating [More]

Auto shipped to NH
Review by on 6/20/2019 3:46 PM

Happy with the services provided by Jim G *will use the services again if needed, I have notified my snowbird friends to contact your company if they need to ship their cars.

Mercury Auto Transport LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions