Image Auto Group LLC
Las Vegas, Nevada

Image Auto Group LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Image Auto Group LLC

More Info for Image Auto Group LLC

Image Auto Group LLC 2014 Shelby Gt 500 Supersnake
Review by on 9/19/2017 3:05 PM

This is the 4th time Image Auto Group has transported my car. We had good service through Steve and the drivers . Steve addressed any concerns I had going both to Vegas and back home to Louisana. We [More]

Image Auto Group LLC 2017 Dodge Viper ACR
Review by on 9/18/2017 4:03 PM

Highly recommenced. My driver Steve Rogers was superb, extremely courteous. The car was delivered early and very clean. Steve M was great to deal with on setting up the pick up, communicated very w [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Great service
Review by on 9/18/2017 9:10 AM

Image Autogroup helped me transport a 944 I bought from Massachusetts back to Maryland. Steve M was very responsive to all my inquiries from the initial quote all the way to scheduling pick up. I ha [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Need better communication
Review by on 9/5/2017 2:10 PM

This shipper was arranged by the dealer selling the vehicle. I was told that the driver would contact me once on the road. This did not occur. Most communication was initiated by me. I had to contact [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Damaged and Dishonest
Review by on 5/17/2017 10:06 PM

Classic car damaged in transport. Many days late on pickup ( Easter Sunday) inconveniencing the seller. Arrived 3 days late on delivery. No regard for customer. Damage to roof of car, and Owner Steve [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Great Company- Transported My Viper Safe
Review by on 4/9/2017 1:19 AM

These guys are amazing! They picked up my viper a day earlier than scheduled and delivered it two days ahead of schedule. Steve is an excellent guy to work with. He kept giving me prompt updates throu [More]

Image Auto Group LLC 1993 Mazda RX-7 Transport from TX to CA
Review by on 10/28/2016 11:32 PM

I have to say that all the horror stories i've heard of shipping cars across the country have been washed away with Steve @ Image Auto Group and Kevin @ Enclosed Vehicle Transport. They both worked to [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Trustworthy, Honest and would highly rec
Review by on 8/14/2016 8:05 PM

We were so concerned moving our Mercedes from Connecticut to Arizona. No one could recommend anyone. We took a chance on Image Auto Group and we couldn't be happier. We will use them again and high [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Overall experience
Review by on 8/5/2016 6:01 PM

Very professional, shares the same passion for the cars as myself. Handles all of the vehicles with care & respect. What more could you ask? I would recommend this transport company to anyone with [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Always a pleasant experience!
Review by on 8/5/2016 9:47 AM

I have used Image Auto Group LLC a few times. Extremely pleased with the customer service & care extended to my vehicle! Should I have future transport needs, I will definitely contact Steve and Ima [More]

Image Auto Group LLC I would use IMAGE AUTO GROUP AGAIN!
Review by on 7/6/2016 11:37 AM

From start to finish I was impressed with the communication between all parties. My car was picked up on time and was in perfect condition when it got here. I was only delayed one day do to the 4th ho [More]

Image Auto Group LLC service was excellent
Review by on 6/27/2016 11:34 AM

the carrier was very friendly. called day before to let me know about approximate time of delivery the next day. Called morning of delivery day with estimated time of delivey that day. Called when he [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Delivery of a Vehichle from Shelby in La
Review by on 6/23/2016 9:41 AM

Jeff and Christine were absolutely wonderful. The car was in perfect shape and very clean and they still cleaned it up a little more.

Image Auto Group LLC Car Transport
Review by on 6/10/2016 12:14 PM

On time and conscientious. This team explained everything in great detail and patiently answered all of my questions. I would definitely use them again!

Image Auto Group LLC Exceeded Expectations for Viper Event Sh
Review by on 5/19/2016 7:57 PM

Prior to this, my husband never trusted anybody to ship his cars! Jef's & Christine's teamwork in loading, securing and unloading the cars was impressive. They checked in several times en route, [More]

Image Auto Group LLC transport vehicle to las vegas
Review by on 5/9/2016 11:32 AM

On time, excellent customer service. Driver kept in contact with me letting me know when he would arrive. Enclosed trailer was neat and clean. Driver Juan Munoz walked me through the vehicle secure pr [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Trustworthy and curteous
Review by on 4/17/2016 1:45 PM

Great delivery , condition of the vehicles and customer service. I have two classic cars and they did everything in their power to keep me up to date on situation and delivery eta. Will definetly hire [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Shelby Mustang
Review by on 3/31/2016 9:17 AM

Image Auto Group (IAG) picked up my car from New Hampshire in July 2015, brought it to Las Vegas, stored it after Shelby converted my Mustang to a Shelby Mustang, and then brought it back to New Hamps [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Shelby Super Snake Transport
Review by on 3/28/2016 4:22 PM

Love these guys. Car was shipped to Vegas using Image Auto Group. Car was shipped back from Vegas to NH using Image Auto Group. Round trip was $4,600. The car was always in an enclosed trailer and [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Wife's Surprise
Review by on 3/23/2016 12:55 PM

Bought a 2013 Challenger as a surprise for my wife. Steve suggested an enclosed transport and he was right. Oscar delivered the car the following day and he was AWESOME!!! He was very professional, kn [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Wife's Surprise
Review by on 3/21/2016 9:06 AM

Image Auto Group LLC shelby transport
Review by on 2/23/2016 4:37 PM

awesome experience never use any one else super service clean trucks neat drivers I will be moving 2 more cars soon have had some bad experiences in the past damage dirty drivers overcharged both time [More]

Image Auto Group LLC DELIVERY
Review by on 2/23/2016 4:12 PM

OSCAR SADLER driver was a first class guy.he had to unload.Reload other cars to get my large cad in a special place for large cars.reload cars and when he arrived he had to remove a SHELBY GT to get [More]

Image Auto Group LLC 2016 hellcat
Review by on 2/2/2016 1:53 PM

I live in az, & purchased a 2016 challenger hellcat from Port lavaca dodge in texas.... Jeff Watt was exceptional in safe delivery....very professional...Wouldn't use anyone else for future transports [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Great Service
Review by on 1/9/2016 2:33 PM

Oscar was on time, professional, and a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended!!

Image Auto Group LLC Truly Exceptional service!
Review by on 12/18/2015 11:58 AM

I would recommend Image Auto Group LLC and especially Jeff Watt (driver) to pick-up and deliver your vehicles. Jeff was all about customer service called in advance, made arrangements on time, called [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Great job!
Review by on 5/8/2015 1:25 PM

The delivery was on time, personalized and arranged to meet my needs. The vehicle arrived clean and even a couple o water spots were pushed out by the driver.

Image Auto Group LLC VEHICLE TRANSPORT
Review by on 5/6/2015 9:50 AM

INITIAL CONTACT PERSON WAS EXTREMELY HELPFUL, QUOTED PICK-UP TIME WAS AS STATED. TRUCK DRIVER WAS FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, VERY WELL TRAINED IN HANDLING HIS TRUCK AND MY VEHICLE. MY VEHICLE WAS DELIVERED ON [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Coast to Coast 2014 Camaro Z/28 shipping
Review by on 4/30/2015 12:37 PM

I have used a bunch of other companies in the past but none have the service that Image Auto have. I was the seller of the car so I did not hire them, but I will use them for my cars from now on. [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions