Home > Company > I > Image Auto Group LLC

Las Vegas, Nevada

Image Auto Group LLC is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Image Auto Group LLC

More Info for Image Auto Group LLC

We are High end ENCLOSED Auto transport ,, Owners are Also Driver, We have All hard Side Lift Gate Transporters ,And Just added 2 car Hot Shot for expedited Moves,, Our Ratings Speak for Us ,, Please check out http://imageautogroup.com/

Image Auto Group LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Las Vegas, Nevada

Based on 22 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Image Auto Group LLC Damaged and Dishonest
      Review by on 5/17/2017 10:06 PM

Classic car damaged in transport. Many days late on pickup ( Easter Sunday) inconveniencing the seller. Arrived 3 days late on delivery. No regard for customer. Damage to roof of car, and Owner Steve [More]

Image Auto Group LLC Great Company- Transported My Viper Safe
      Review by on 4/9/2017 1:19 AM

These guys are amazing! They picked up my viper a day earlier than scheduled and delivered it two days ahead of schedule. Steve is an excellent guy to work with. He kept giving me prompt updates throu [More]

Image Auto Group LLC 1993 Mazda RX-7 Transport from TX to CA
      Review by on 10/28/2016 11:32 PM

I have to say that all the horror stories i've heard of shipping cars across the country have been washed away with Steve @ Image Auto Group and Kevin @ Enclosed Vehicle Transport. They both worked to [More]