Clayton, North Carolina

Gold Star Transport is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Gold Star Transport

More Info for Gold Star Transport

*** There is another Gold Star Transport listed - It is not affiliated with us***

Gold Star Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Gold Star Transport's Website
    Clayton, North Carolina

Gold Star Transport
      Ellen was great to work with!
      Review by on 10/19/2018 4:18 PM

Ellen was GREAT to work with. Her communication was good and she was always available for any number of my many questions along the way even outside of business hours which actually surprised me. I as [More]

3rd time using Gold Star...They are the
      Review by on 10/17/2018 8:14 PM

This is my first review but my third time since 2007 using Ellen at Gold Star to ship vehicles to my home in Illinois. I’ve used other Transport companies before finding Gold Star but alway seemed to [More]

Ellen Kealey - Thank you so David!! Happy to be of service anytime!! Ellen 919-623-1618

Transport Gold
      Review by on 10/1/2018 7:18 PM

I was very satisfied with everything about the transport of my car. Ellen Kealy made everything about this process easy and not stressful at all and wonderful to deal with. My car was delivered safe [More]

Ellen Kealey - Thank you so much Elaine!! I really enjoyed working with you and call me anytime! Ellen 919-623-1618