Surprise, Arizona

Go Auto Movers is not one of the companies you can get a price quote from using our free anonymous auto transport quotes tool.

Currently No FMCSA Info for Go Auto Movers

More Info for Go Auto Movers

Go Auto Movers is a full service and nationwide auto shipping company that honestly, affordably, and professionally moves your vehicle. We promise to provide outstanding service, regardless of shipment size or difficulty. We genuinely care about your experience and will provide the honesty and value that will make the process as painless as possible. With many years of industry experience at our disposal we will provide you with the highest level of service, so you'll always choose us for your auto shipping needs.

Go Auto Movers Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Visit Go Auto Movers's Website
    Surprise, Arizona

Order 790653
      Review by on 8/10/2018 3:15 PM

Ron was easy to do business with. No sales pressure during the process gave me upfront pricing and my car was delivered a day early! Was a straight forward easy process I referred my uncle and same se [More]

Go Auto Movers
      WARNING! SCAM Artist, do not use!
      Review by on 8/9/2018 10:07 PM

I signed up with GO AUTO MOVERS in May to move my 2015 Dodge Challenger from Las Vegas to Massachusetts. I was quoted $920 by Ron Francescato. I provided my $200 down payment and was informed that h [More]

STAY AWAY FROM THEM!!
      Review by on 7/24/2018 2:47 PM

They will take your money and you will never hear back from them. They don't answer phone calls or emails!! Never showed up to pick up cars!! VERY unprofessional in every possible way. This is a SCAM [More]