Home > Company > D > Direct Connect

Pompano Beach, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Direct Connect

More Info for Direct Connect

Direct Connect Auto Transport is America's favorite car transporter! We have a broad profile, and are able to handle jobs that range from personal auto shipping, corporate relocation, car dealer auto delivery and cross-country moves. we can ship all types of vehicles, including delicate classic cars, sports cars, motorcycles and even boats. Most importantly, our dependability and responsive customer service has earned us customer acclaim and positive reviews. Direct Connect Auto Transport not only guarantees high quality and professionalism, we also make it a point to respond to customer questions and concerns quickly. Since we are a broker-carrier, we know who our drivers are and can get in touch with them at a moment's notice - so you won't have to go through the hassle of trying to track down who exactly is handling your car. In some cases, you can even get in touch with your driver directly! Let us earn your business today and in the future!

Direct Connect Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Pompano Beach, Florida

Based on 67 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Direct Connect Great Service!!
      Review by on 5/23/2017 5:23 PM

They were very quick and I got a great quote from them which was a lot cheaper than the other ones I got. They always stayed in touch and I actually got my car two days early. I highly recommend them [More]

Direct Connect Thank you for the great customer service
      Review by on 5/21/2017 11:24 AM

Quick. Accurate. Easy. Great service. Thanks guys for such a quick turn around. Moving my vehicle from Florida to Washington. The process was smooth and without any glitches. Thank you for the great [More]

Direct Connect I'm very pleased with everything!!!
      Review by on 5/15/2017 5:10 PM

I'm very pleased with everything, right on time, super nice people, great price. My car is a Nissan Tiida and was in perfect conditions not a scratch.Very accessible pick up. Five stars. I have 0 comp [More]