View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,601th Review now!

Poster: Mike LongThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/23/2014 7:09:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Auto Shipping Review
Review:When my first choice for shipping my son's car got back to me and said they couldn't do it I reached out to Auto Shipping group.

It was quite a pleasant turn around as the contact person I talked to there, Breanna Pittman, was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and was sincerely interested in doing whatever she could to meet all out needs. This was in sharp contrast to the previous broker whose contact person was none of the above.

Because Wray, Colorado is on the eastern state line near Kansas/Nebraska, it is not directly accessible to an interstate. My son was also starting a new job on Monday and would not be available for pick up until after work. Breanna said not to worry that they would find a way to make it all work.

She did just that. The pick up came this past Wednesday. The truckers name was Jay and he was a pleasure to work with. He called the night before to say he would be at the house the next day. As I had missed the call, I texted him to say that we would be available. The next day he texted about an hour before he would be at our house. He was on time, maybe 10 minutes early. When he arrived, he explained the process and said he would do whatever he could to make the pickup for my son as easy as possible. It took him maybe 20 minutes to load the car and then he was off.

My son flew out on Friday to Denver. He was contacted by Jay that day to say he was already in Denver( the initial estimate of shipping time called for delivery on Monday) and if it was convenient for my son to take the car there that he would do anything to make that possible. My son was more than happy to make it happen as he would have his car right away instead of being without transportation the whole weekend. He was able to arrange a ride to where the car would be and the pickup was very easy.

I would highly recommend these people for this particular service. I was very concerned as I had never done this before. I got very lucky in finding Breanna and the Auto Shipping Group!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/25/2014 8:57:00 PM
Breanna***Breanna@autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Mike, I was stunned when you let me know that other company just turned you away! However i I was beyond thrilled you called me and trusted me getting your shipment in order! You were an amazing customer and I hope if you ever have to ship a vehicle again you give me a call. Thanks again for the review your very nice! ~Breanna
Mike Long gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: