View 150,837 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,838th Review now!

Poster: Larry SimpsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/23/2014 3:56:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Renee Janisch 306-207-5509
Review:First time to ship and I found out how many brokers there were. Auto Shipping Group Inc. met my request for a quote. I reviewed their rating and was very impressed. After calling and talking to Renee, I was convinced that Auto Shipping Group was the shipper of choice. Ratings showed that I was not the only shipper to use them. Renee handled the transaction in a very timely manner, answering all my questions along with answering many others that I had not thought of. I had phoned her and left a message which she quickly returned my call. Auto Shipping Group is rated high but it is the contact with your agent, Renee, that convinced me to choose over the others. Shipment is complete without any problems. Well done.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/26/2014 11:03:00 AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 on behalf of Renee Janisch

Larry,
Thank you so much for this awesome review! if there is anything else you need please do not hesitate to contact us.
Larry Simpson gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: