View 152,563 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,564th Review now!

Poster: Sanchit P
Date:8/22/2014 4:30:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 did a great job!
Review:I read some very good reviews about Auto shipping group before I decided to ship my car and I am here now to add another positive review for ASG. I experienced amazing customer service from beginning to end and it all started with a phone call to Felicia. She made sure that I was provided with the information on how the process works, since it was my first time shipping a car. She has amazing customer service skills and sets the expectation right from beginning.

She kept me informed about dispatch status, pickup, transit and delivery details. I had to change the pick up date and that was well taken care of. My car was transported in 6 days from Oh to CA.

Thank you Felicia for all your help! Good job!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/24/2014 12:30:00 PM
** CALL FELICIA BOND-WILLIAMS @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hello Sanchit, Thanks so much for your feedback and 5 Star review!! I was assigned to work on your behalf from the time you placed your reservation clear through delivery so I could update you as updates appeared. Thank you so very much for your kind words and please take care :) Thanks so much~
Sanchit P gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: