View 152,534 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,535th Review now!

Poster: Emma h
Date:8/22/2014 2:02:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
Review:Martha was fantastic! So nice and informative! I didn't feel rushed when asking all my questions! She made me feel like she had all the time in the world for me and to make sure I was 100% satisfied with everything and understood the shipping process so no additional fees popped up! Also, I've been so busy with moving and I didn't have to worry about my car bc she took it upon herself to send me weekly emails leading up to my transport date! I contacted her a month in advance and she kept up w me, which is so great bc I had a million things other things on my mind! If you want a stress free experience, Martha's your girl!
Thank you, Martha!
Emma H!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/22/2014 2:59:00 PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Emma, thank you so much for the review and what a great one! We try to be as professional and informative as we possibly can be. This ensures customers know what to expect when it comes to shipping their car. We go above and beyond for our customers and that is just how every customer should be treated no matter how hard this job may be! Thank you for allowing us to serve you… take care:)
Emma h gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: