View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

Poster: Jeff Bossingham
Date:8/22/2014 10:39:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Brandon Bond 360-853-2849 ext 7024
Review:This was my first time shipping a car. My car isn't some classic or exotic car but it is my dream car. With that I was very concerned about shipping it with zero knowledge or experience of shipping a car. I called many transportation companies but they all left me with a weird gut feeling and concerns about when or where it would be picked up and delivered. After talking to Brandon Bond I found out that he was local and also gave me exactly when and where my car would be picked up and dropped off. The price he gave me wasn't the lowest but it was only a few hundred more than the "lowest price guaranteed" places but to me it felt like working with an actual company who ships vs a 3rd party company that offers the same deal but you are left wondering if you just got scammed. I drove my other car from and to the same places and it cost me $1000 in fuel so paying them $1130 and keeping the miles of my car was well worth the $130. Thanks again Brandon and in 4 years I will be calling you again to ship my car once more.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/25/2014 6:23:00 PM
Brandon Bond 360-853-2849. Free Quotes Call direct.
Hello Jeff, thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star review. That is how the process should work very smooth and painless. Thanks for Your business much appreciated. Enjoy the summer with you family.
Thanks Again Brandon