View 151,255 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,256th Review now!

Poster: EDThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/21/2014 3:44:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Good job
Review:I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for pickup and dropped my car off on his estimate date. Since I had a very tight window, it would have been nice is ASG had been a bit more proactive about communicating with me in the days before pickup, for ease of mind. But in the end everything turned out fine. Would use again if I need to ship a car again.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/21/2014 3:50:00 PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS!

Evan,
Thank you so much for this positive review! It was wonderful working with you. If you need anything else please let me know and I will be happy to assist you.
ED gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: