View 149,416 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,417th Review now!

Poster: Shailesh G
Date:8/21/2014 10:37:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Punctual and Trustworthy
Review:I got my vehicle in as is condition and on time. They picked up the car in given time frame and delivery on right time too!
I read a lot of reviews for many companies and i made up my mind that it will take somewhere around 10-15 days to get my car. I am happy that i choose Auto shipping group, it took no more than 5 days to place an order and get my car from Dallas To Boston. Its Cost - less than 800 bucks.

You can Trust them for sure.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/21/2014 10:44:00 AM
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com
Shailesh, Thank you so much for the great review. it was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your vehicle. If you need to transport again feel free to call me. Thanks so much again
Shailesh G gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: