View 150,705 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,706th Review now!

Poster: Samantha Pelosi
Date:8/20/2014 5:23:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Great experience to get car cross country!
Review:I waited last minute to get my car on its way to the other side of the coast. I tried getting in touch with different companies, but thankfully once I began speaking to Sam from Auto Shipping Group, everything came together so perfectly. Within a couple of days, I got my car on its way from NJ to CA for a way better price than I imagined, as most companies gave me quotes that were hundreds more than what I winded up paying here. I had a great experience; Sam was so helpful and nice to me and, being that I have never done this type of thing before, it really made me feel better about the whole process. Thanks again and if I ever need to ship my car again, it will certainly be through Auto Shipping Group. :)))

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/21/2014 6:47:00 PM
Sam Anderson 360-207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com
Samantha, Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist with your vehicle move. I know this can be a daunting experience and I am glad I was able to make this a positive experience for you. Please feel free to call me again when you have need to ship your car....and remember, I am here to help your friends as well.
Samantha Pelosi gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: