View 148,470 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,471th Review now!

Poster: Cheryl GreathouseThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:8/20/2014 2:35:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:excellent job
Review:From the time I accepted quote from Kimberly to the time the driver delivered the car to my driveway, I had an excellent experience. Everyone was friendly and professional and did a wonderful job communicating with me. I had my vehicle in 24 hours.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/20/2014 2:52:00 PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS!
Cheryl,
I am so glad that you are so happy with our services. If you need anything else please let me know! I look forward to working with you again.
Cheryl Greathouse gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: