View 152,870 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,871th Review now!

Poster: SFields
Date:8/19/2014 7:20:00 PM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Martha Castillo @ 360-853-2831
Review:I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't have the date the vehicle will be ready for a transport - Martha was very kind and helpful in brainstorming the best process getting my car to Denver, CO, timing, price. The price quoted was exact the same price I ended up paying. The vehicle was ready for a pick up on Wed afternoon; on Thursday 2 pm it was picked up by a transporter and on Friday at 3pm I was delivered to a location convenient for me. I would absolutely recommend the Company, Martha and the driver to a friend or use it again. Thank you very much for a great job!

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/19/2014 7:33:00 PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able to secure a carrier in one day... I quoted you to the dollar and am so happy everything went as smoothly as promised! Thanks for your business tell all your friends and family about us :)
SFields gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: