View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,457th Review now!

Poster: Peggy Belton
Date:8/19/2014 11:42:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Excellence customer and delivery!
Review:I was very please with the service I receive from Tate and Vitaliy! Both of them reassured me I had chosen the right company to handle my son' car. I had research about six different companies and wasn't satisfied with the phone service or the quotes. Tate and Vitaliy answer all of my fearful questions, my son received his car one day early than expected! I would recommend this company to family and friends! I would use this company again! I will keep all their information they gave me for future services!!!! Very please the company!! Thank you !

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/19/2014 1:11:00 PM
Tate Higgins (360)853-2848 tate@autoshippinggroup.com Thanx Peggy for the great review!!! Im very pleased with the punctuality and quickness in which your vehicle was picked up, transported, and delivered to your son with no hiccups or surprises... I hope we fulfilled your expectations and I look forward to assisting you in the future! Thanks again for choosing Auto Shipping Group!
Peggy Belton gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: