Transport Logo
View 175,114 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,115th Review now!

Date:8/19/2014 10:58:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject: Auto Shipping Group
Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who took a week to get back to me. Brenda answered the phone and immediately got to work for me and had found me a carrier within 12 hours. She provided excellent customer service and I was totally satisfied. There was not 1 single hitch in the entire process. The carrier was very professional and communicated with me throughout the transport. He arrived on time as indicated and there was no additional charges other than those previously agreed to. I will ALWAYS use Auto Shipping Group and would recommend them to everyone transporting vehicles.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/19/2014 2:45:00 PM
Brenda 360-853-2846

It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have worked so smoothly without the help of our dispatch team, Danielle, Bryana and the carrier, American Car Carrier, LLC. It was my pleasure.
Calvin gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of:

Primary Contact:Brenda

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.