View 150,620 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,621th Review now!

Poster: Calvin
Date:8/19/2014 10:58:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Auto Shipping Group
Review:I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle from Atlanta to California after trying to arrange the transport through another carrier who took a week to get back to me. Brenda answered the phone and immediately got to work for me and had found me a carrier within 12 hours. She provided excellent customer service and I was totally satisfied. There was not 1 single hitch in the entire process. The carrier was very professional and communicated with me throughout the transport. He arrived on time as indicated and there was no additional charges other than those previously agreed to. I will ALWAYS use Auto Shipping Group and would recommend them to everyone transporting vehicles.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/19/2014 2:45:00 PM
Brenda 360-853-2846 brenda@autoshippinggroup.com

It was great working with you, and as much as I would like to take the credit, this could not have worked so smoothly without the help of our dispatch team, Danielle, Bryana and the carrier, American Car Carrier, LLC. It was my pleasure.
Calvin gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: