View 150,693 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,694th Review now!

Poster: Reggie Hood
Date:8/19/2014 5:57:00 AM
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:*Martha Castillo* Dallas to El Paso Transport
Review:When my vehicle originally arrived at the Dallas VPC my plan was to fly to Dallas and pick it up, then drive the very scenic 10hrs back to El Paso. However, once I came to my senses I began researching credible transport companies that could get my vehicle to me for a reasonable price. After checking several companies, I was only down to three that met my criteria, had good reviews and more importantly had a good rating with the BBB. After talking to all three companies, only Martha from autoshippinggroup really sounded knowledgable and ready to assist me. She was able to get my vehicle delivered to me the next day, which really impressed me. She was awesome!! I definitely recommend working with Martha Castillo and autoshippinggroup to those in need of good transport company.

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 8/19/2014 12:19:00 PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 CALL FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thank you so much Reggie for the review and what a great one! We have lots of carriers we work with and go to bat for best price. I told you I would take good care of you! I'm glad it turned out so well. Thank you for allowing us to serve you, take care!
Reggie Hood gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: