Transport Logo
View 171,926 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,927th Review now!

Poster:C. Abrams
Date:6/24/2014 2:21:00 PM
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject: Transporting a Fire Truck
Review:I would have given this company a 5 star rating, they were excellent in all but one area, picking up the Truck. I had specifically requested a Monday pick-up and Tuesday delivery, I was told when booking that this would not be a problem. The Fire Truck was not picked up until Tuesday afternoon, thankfully I had arranged for us to stay at the hotel until Tuesday morning. Anyway, all's well that ends well, the driver was excellent and left immediately for Pennsylvania so the delivery occurred on the day I had requested. I would definitely use again but would make sure that I allowed the maximum amount of time for pick-up.

C. Abrams gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Abrams

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.