View 150,783 Reviews on 3,563 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,784th Review now!

Poster: This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Transport from FL to Tx
Review:When I was first looking for the right carrier to ship my car for a PCS (Military) move a lot of companies were really giving me the run around. A family friend recommended that we use Amerifreight. Everything was okay when I first contacted someone there but it was very hard to get in contact with someone else when I was ready to list my car for a carrier. It took me sending emails and calling everyday for a agent to help me and answer any questions that I had. But once all that was taken care of Jessica was an extremely big help we found a carrier. The carrier pick up my car on Friday and my car was at my doorstep Saturday evening. I didn't think my car would get here so fast but it did.

Thank you Jessica for all your help :)

Amber S. gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: