Transport Logo
View 175,230 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,231th Review now!

Date:6/14/2014 2:40:00 AM
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject: Motor Movers- Mark Kukla tel:480.448.2024
Review:Mark Kukla delivered outstanding customer services. He walked me through every option, step and procedure his company, drivers and myself need to complete in order to get my car where I needed it to be. They were able to quickly and safely transport my car from NC to CO on a quick time crunch. I had direct contact with the driver at all times and was able to contact him whenever I wanted to know where my car was. Motor Movers provided PERSONAL customer service, a fantastic rate and a great/safe delivery for my vehicle. I highly recommend using this company!

Response:Posted by a representative of Motor Movers Auto Transport on 6/14/2014 11:59:00 AM
MARK KUKLA 480.448.2024
Thank you Sydni, It is a pleasure to transport your vehicle, everything went smooth as planned, you are great to work with and looking forward to your next move back in a few months. Thank you MARK KUKLA 480.448.2024
Sydni gave Motor Movers Auto Transport a rating of:

Origin:North Carolina

Primary Contact:Mark Kukla
Secondary Contact:Jason

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.