View 152,775 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,776th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Motor Movers Auto Transport
Subject:Motor Movers- Mark Kukla tel:480.448.2024
Review:Mark Kukla delivered outstanding customer services. He walked me through every option, step and procedure his company, drivers and myself need to complete in order to get my car where I needed it to be. They were able to quickly and safely transport my car from NC to CO on a quick time crunch. I had direct contact with the driver at all times and was able to contact him whenever I wanted to know where my car was. Motor Movers provided PERSONAL customer service, a fantastic rate and a great/safe delivery for my vehicle. I highly recommend using this company!

Response:Posted by a representative of Motor Movers Auto Transport on 6/14/2014 11:59:00 AM
MARK KUKLA 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com
Thank you Sydni, It is a pleasure to transport your vehicle, everything went smooth as planned, you are great to work with and looking forward to your next move back in a few months. Thank you MARK KUKLA 480.448.2024 mark@motormoversautotransport.com
Sydni gave Motor Movers Auto Transport a rating of: