View 143,994 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 143,995th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:R + L Carriers
Subject:Poorest Communication Ever!
Review:A family member set up the shipping of a large piece of furniture for shipping. Kevin is in such a hurry that I don't think he takes time to listen to people. (i.e., customers?) His driver showed up alone, no way he could have loaded this item by himself. Turns out (after I spent $70 on packing material and a lot of effort and time wrapping the item) that the customer is supposed to load the item onto the truck himself!
When I suggested to Kevin he should have explained this to me BEFORE his driver showed up at my house, he got huffy and insulted, told me to find someone else to ship it. I can't remember having been treated so badly by any company, with the possible exception of Maryland's largest health insurance company! All's well ends well....my family found an equally good piece of furniture in their hometown for less than the $336 these people wanted!

Catherine gave R + L Carriers a rating of: