View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,945th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Freight Center
Subject:The shipment that never was
Review:A family member contacted this company in an attempt to ship an large piece of furniture using this company as the broker. This salesperson was remarkably inattentive and did a very poor job of explaining how the item needed to be packed. I spent a career in sales and I don't think I'd have lasted a week if I'd taken this kind of care of my customers. He ended up losing the business after all. For a little less money, my family found a nearly identical piece of furniture without going through this hassle!

Catherine gave Freight Center a rating of: