View 146,689 Reviews on 3,515 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,690th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:AAA Transporters
Subject:Underwhelmed by entire process
Review:I dealt primarily with Chris, the owner of this company. He was very knowledgeable about the entire process the first time that we spoke, and he seemed trustworthy as well. Unfortunately, whether it was beyond his control or not, my car was both delivered late (by an entire week) AND cost more money than originally agreed upon (an extra $100). Chris did mention that it may not get there exactly on time or cost exactly the same, but it was very unfortunate to end up paying more for later service. Thankfully, it did arrive in one piece and without any damage/problems.

Chris was very responsive the first few times that we talked on the phone, but communication fell apart around the time of car pickup, which is the most important time. He was difficult to reach and did not get back to me right away with updates like I had asked.

Overall, I'm happy that my car did finally get shipped, but I was disappointed by the lateness, higher price tag, and poor communication surrounding car pickup time.

Tim gave AAA Transporters a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Delaney

Origin:Florida
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Delivery:Late