View 152,870 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,871th Review now!

Poster: This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:
Reviewed:United Road
Subject:WHITE GLOVE SERVICE
Review:I made my first internet / interstate purchase and transfer of a vehicle in June. My greatest concern about this purchase was selecting a dependable and reputable company to transport the vehicle. After much on-line research of many many transport brokers (customer reviews / BBB ratings / company policies / research on company CEO's, etc.) I landed on United Road. I was particularly impressed with the companies website, the companies mission statement, and Youtube videos I found in which the company CEO spoke about the transportation industry at industry conferences. After this research, my gut told me United Road was the best option. I called the United Road office and everything from that call forward was what I would describe as WHITE GLOVE SERVICE. Communications were timely, accurate, courteous, honest and thorough. Within a couple of days of the first call to United Road, I was signing the on-line contract (a boiler plate contract that was scary at first, but after having my insurance agent review the terms, he informed me it was pretty standard for auto transport). From that point forward, every step of the transport process was better than perfect.....numerous communications from United agents, no hidden fees, timely pickup of vehicle, delivery date beat estimated date, driver was courteous and so gentle with the car, absolutely no damage or wear, etc. At the conclusion of the shipping process, I came to the conclusion that United Road is probably the best in the industry and is a model for how customer service companies in general should conduct business.

Response:Posted by a representative of United Road on 6/26/2014 10:41:00 AM
Thank you Mike for the positive review, we appreciate your business.
mike tiller gave United Road a rating of: