View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:AAA Anytime Inc.
Subject:Car Damage
Review:AAA Anytime may be a good car transport company - I don't know. I know that my car was to be picked up on a Fri or Sat and I was told they would call me back to see when they'd come "at my convenience" - no - it was not like that.

No one ever came or called. I had to get back to AZ so I had a friend waiting to hand the car over - the driver called 1/2 hour before he picked up the car at 11pm on Sunday and he said to her he was "expecting a tip" when she told him she was just a friend of our to give him the car his "it's ok baby - you sound sexy and honey calm down" comments were so unprofessional. When the car was delivered he called several hours before and stated the amount we had to pay he said "the car is $900 plus tip" basically if the tip wasn't given we wouldn't get the car.

I am speaking about the independent company AAA Anytime uses called UNITED CAR TRANSPORT INC. - there is $220 worth of damage to the car and I've been calling and emailing these people for weeks to try and get the money that had to be spent on hubcaps replaced (one was tied up with w twisty tie) - antenna broken right off the base - rubber part around front windshield totally ripped off.

AAA Anytime says that UNITED CAR TRANSPORT is an independent contractor and they are not responsible once the car is picked up. Well, if I owned a store and the company that manufactured the clothes I sold constantly sent damaged items would I keep using that company or would I not be concerned with my store's reputation? Maybe AAA Anytime should be concerned with their reputation in using UNITED as their transport company.

This car transport business has left such a bad taste in my mouth - everyone passes the buck and no one is responsible for anything.

Response:Posted by a representative of AAA Anytime Inc. on 6/5/2014 2:18:00 PM
Dear Dira, You are not our customer We do not have anyone by this name in our system and we have never used United Car Transport. Please remove this review and post it to the correct company. Thank you very much, AAA Anytime, Inc.
Dira gave AAA Anytime Inc. a rating of: