View 150,606 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,607th Review now!

Poster: Kelly Anne
Date:5/8/2014 12:05:00 PM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject:Car never picked up
Review:I chose budget because it had so many good reviews. I booked about two months prior to my date. I never had contact from the company until a week prior to my move date. (With the exception of me contacting them to see if all was good because I never heard any updates). They assured me that my car would have a driver a week prior. That day came and past. Then it was the Thursday before. Again came and past. Then there was the excuse that it was an easter holiday weekend so we may not find out till the day of. Meanwhile I'm getting calls from other company's saying that they posted my car for more money then quoted in an effort to find a driver. Mind you budget never informed me of this. They eventually found a driver for two days after my date and surprise surprise it was a more expensive rate, which other companies already told me they would do. Definitely felt like a bait and switch. I ended up driving my car out myself and saving the money I would have spent. The only good thing is we got our deposit back

*** important to note that after posting this review budget flagged my post as "not our customer" in an effort to not have a negative review. I had to prove to transportation reviews.com that I was indeed a customer of budget. You bet I'd go that extra mile to have my review posted. Bad business budget!

Kelly Anne gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of: