View 152,582 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,583th Review now!

Poster: PerryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/28/2014 2:26:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:AmeriFreight Kudos! Shipment SE to NW
Review:I came across the website www.transportreviews.com while doing a Google search. I did an extensive scan of the reviews in the last 30-60 days, and decided to checkout my top four vendors. After careful analysis, I choose to work with AmeriFreight based on combination quoted price and initial customer care. AmeriFreight agent Dustin was great as he outlined their services in detail as well as answered my questions. This was my first experience moving a car on my own expense as previously done it via job relocation.

The car was picked up by carrier Right Way Auto Transport at designated day/time although it was scheduled within a very tight window. RWAT driver gave me estimate days on when he can reach destination. RWAT driver gave me 24 hours advance notice when he would reach destination and to arrange location for drop off. The car was delivered safely with no issues two days earlier than expected :)

During the entire process, AmeriFreight followed up to ensure everything was going smoothly. I would highly recommend AmeriFreight to broker your next freight move. Kudos AmeriFreight team!!!!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/28/2014 8:27:00 AM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Perry gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: