View 146,477 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,478th Review now!

Poster: MichelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/28/2014 12:01:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Would Confidently Use This Trustworthy Company Again!
Review:Like most people, I was nervous about shipping my car across the country. Did a quick search and found Amerifreight with excellent reviews. After speaking with Dustin at Amerifreight, I was instantly pleased. He was very friendly and eagerly helpful. I even had to make last minute changes and he was more than happy to help me. He was also available for any questions which was comforting. They found a truck company very quickly after my initial phone call. I was also pleased with the price. To ship from Chicago to L.A. was just over $1000 which seemed reasonable to me. I was not available at the pick up location, but even that was easy to work with. The driver was very nice as well. Getting my car in L.A. was also a pleasant experience. My car got to me undamaged and I would definitely recommend Amerifreight to anyone.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/28/2014 8:26:00 AM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Michelle gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: