View 151,268 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,269th Review now!

Poster: Sirisha This reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/25/2014 10:58:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Good experience
Review:This review is for AmeriFreight only, not for the actual vehicle carrier.

I ended up picking AmeriFreight because I knew other people who had good experiences with them and they're one of the few freight companies accredited by the BBB. I worked with Dustin to get my car shipped across the country and he was very responsive and answered all the questions I had. I highly suggest doing a lot of research on shipping cars before contacting companies so you know what to ask - Dustin was open about everything. They found a carrier for me that was in my price range within a week of my first available date. My car arrived in 7 days, with no damage.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/28/2014 8:23:00 AM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Sirisha gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: