View 154,008 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,009th Review now!

Poster: TerranceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/25/2014 10:17:00 AM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:First time
Review:I'm active duty and I usually ship my vehicle through the military. We had to use a company because we were moving across country opposed to overseas. I was very skeptical about how the business of transporting a vehicle would be because of all the reviews I've read. From the rip offs, to the bait and switching, and the chance of damaging my car. We had to follow up almost daily due to our ignorance of the entire process. Graham helped ease those worries and followed up with us almost daily on the status of a driver. We left our vehicle with someone else for pickup and it went over smooth. The only problem we had was the truck company didn't return our calls until it was ready for drop off. Service was great and were pleased. Thanks Graham for making it bearable and easy.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/25/2014 10:20:00 AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Terrance gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: