View 149,426 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,427th Review now!

Poster: ElkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/24/2014 1:14:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Getting The Job Done
Review:I was contacted within 48 hours after my request for a quote on AmeriFreight's website by Graham Turner. The quote he gave me was a bit more than I was willing to pay, so I told him that appreciated the phone call anyway. A couple days later, I received an email from AmeriFreight saying that they could ship my vehicle for $450, which was the exact price I had in mind. The conditions were that I would have to pay a $250 deposit and that they would have 5-7 business days from my pickup date to ship my vehicle. I ended up paying an extra $150 to guarantee my vehicle would be shipped in time, because I was a couple days away from leaving VA for good. Overall, I think AmeriFreight did a good job of shipping me vehicle.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/24/2014 1:20:00 PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Elk gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: