View 146,953 Reviews on 3,523 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,954th Review now!

Poster: GinnyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to be compensated for posting this review.
Date:4/23/2014 3:20:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:This is how business should work!
Review:Amerifreight had great reviews so I went with them and was not disappointed. They were efficient and professional and responsive! They secured a truck with Five Point Auto Transport within 15 minutes of my order and Albert at Five Star picked up my Mercedes and delivered it over Easter weekend in perfect condition within 5 days. They were in touch and available everytime I phoned to check on the progress and everything went off perfectly so I am happy as a clam! I never thought my car could be transported so far with such success! First CLASS OPERATION is all you can say about these two businesses! GO AMERICA! THE BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/23/2014 4:08:00 PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Ginny gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: