View 144,687 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,688th Review now!

Poster: Aaron
Date:4/23/2014 1:20:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:unbelievably so awesome
Review:Apparently the car shipping business is a dirty business. Amerifreight is by far the best of the worst. Dustin the shipping agent was a nice enough guy. My car arrived undamaged. Dustin followed up with me after my car arrived. I don't have any complaints. And the best part is that Amerifreight won't take another $50 from me if I agreed to write this review! They even give out $100 to the person who leaves the most raving review with the most engaging subject line! I hope "unbelievably so awesome" wins! Thanks Amerifreight!

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/23/2014 4:07:00 PM
Call Dustin 678-608-0566 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Aaron gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: