View 152,840 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,841th Review now!

Poster: Dave P
Date:4/22/2014 3:20:00 PM
Reviewed:AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Subject:Fast turnaround
Review:After some initial confusion on my part - I expected the process to be more complicated with more forms and confirmations - I was able to book a pickup for my car within 3 days of calling. My vehicle arrived at the destination shortly after I did in the same condition it was picked up in (save some road dirt - I did choose open transport). All-in-all very quick, straightforward, and painless.

Response:Posted by a representative of AmeriFreight Car Shipping on 4/22/2014 3:33:00 PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)
Dave P gave AmeriFreight Car Shipping a rating of: