Transport Logo
View 171,715 Reviews on 3,859 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,716th Review now!

Poster:Murray Powelson
Date:4/21/2014 9:57:00 AM
Reviewed:Budget Auto Shipping
Subject: Vehicle transport
Review:I had a 1966 Catalina picked up in Idaho I bought on E-Bay and shipped to me in Michigan. The trucker was excellent to deal with and he kept in contact with me. Alex was quick with getting it scheduled and the car was moved surprisingly fast.The seller made it a little challenging and the driver was inconvenienced and had to wait about 6 hours but once he had the car it was here real fast. This was my first time having a vehicle moved and I was pleased with the whole process. At first I thought the cost was a little high, but I would have never been able to go there and back for the amount of money it cost me. So I will say that the cost was reasonable. Especially since it would have took me a week off work and Hotel expence and wear and tear on my vehicle.

I was pleased with the company and everything worked out well for me.

Murray Powelson gave Budget Auto Shipping a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Duran

Primary Contact:Alex Duran

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.